0/0/0 Viper GTS '99

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 19 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
1,762
Germany
Germany
Messages
xXGalmOneXx
Messages
xXGalm OneXx
As said above I got that car. I don't really look for anything particular since I have almost like everything. Most cars left in my collection are untradeable :grumpy:

anyways. if there is an interest let me know! 👍
 
Still for trade
 
It's black with silver stripes
 
5 matte or chrome paints?
 
currently I have enough of those paints. Do you have the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 ?
 
I do but I'm booked up for trading car or tickets for about 3 weeks, sorry.
 
Alright.
 
Premium?
 
No, the standart Viper. The Premium one could everyone buy themself for cheap :)
 
DonZonda
No, the standart Viper. The Premium one could everyone buy themself for cheap :)

Ok then I'm interested. What things are you looking for?
 
I'm mostly looking for a 1967 Birthday ticket. And the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 :)
 
DonZonda
I'm mostly looking for a 1967 Birthday ticket. And the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 :)

The standaard Amuse right?
 
Exactly.
 
i can get you a 1967 gift ticket on friday how bout that?
 
well I guess I will get one before friday already.
 
... alright ...
 
still available
 
the Viper still looks for a new owner :sly:
 
I'll trade for it on the 8th what do you want 😄
 
Back