0-100km/h. Under 3 seconds.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZEROX
  • 45 comments
  • 5,160 views
The R35 has a very quick accleration, maybe under the 3 sec.
 
I remember in Prologue the standard GTR with no quick tuning did 0-60 in 2.9sec!!
 
Gillet Vertigo. Surprised nobody mentioned it yet.

The car is a bit of a handfull but its acceleration is just...wow.
 
Yeah but it's a race car and there are so many cars that hit 60 in under 3 seconds.

The Vertigo is very nuts though. Got kicked from a room a while ago because I smoked some guys ACR in a drag who was going off about "how slow the vertigo is" and "how he always laps it on like the wind"

he was pretty angry.
 
ZZ-II? I know my R32 destroys 0-100mph, but thats fully stacked.
 
In GT4 on LA drag strip that car was really crazy fast :)
Now I don't know...

Oh yeah.


I remember that a couple of the Subarus, when geared correctly, could do that quarter mile in 7.8 seconds or under quite easily.
 
In General;
Any combo of 4WD, Race softs, ~1000KG or less and optomized gearing will yield good results.


Remember, 4WD=better off-the-line traction!
 
Stock Mclaren F1, assuming you're using racing tyres.
 
How are you measuring this? A stock Veyron will do it in under 3 seconds comfortably in real life, and the TVR Speed 12 has a claimed time of 2.9 seconds.

I also believe that Nissan clocked the 2012 GT-R at 2.9 seconds
 
How I did it before with my Speed 12.

Started race pre 1.07, grid start. Floored in 3rd gear until I saw the speedo had hit 100 km/hr and then paused.

Total Lap time was at 1.8XX seconds. Meaning 0-100 km/hr took about 1.8 seconds.
 
Will the Caterham model in this game do it?
 
absolutely not.

yeah i was gonna say it isnt able to.

even fully tuned it can do it in max maybe 3 seconds, although stock it only was able to do in 3.8 in real life.
 
Now that ballast is avaiable, I think that 50kg shifted all the way to the rear on hi output RWD cars with racing softs will easily yield sub 3 sec.

I hope hybriding will pop up soon, nothing like swapping the GT-R concept race trans into muscle cars to get the smooth change of a C4/turbo hydramatic.
 
why would you ever put more weight just to launch better.
 
Both my tuned Fairlady Z and Tuscan RM could do so, if I set the first gear all the way to 100km/h (gearshift gets in the way):D
 
Back