0-60//0-100 Database - Testing in Progress (Completion: 2.53%)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guardian
  • 35 comments
  • 4,441 views

Guardian

(Banned)
Messages
2,122
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Mazerati-75
granturismo.gif

GranTurismo 5
​

0-60//0-100 Database​
Testing takes place at Route X, with No Driving Aids and Stock tyres and an Automatic Gearbox.
Again, any input from anyone would be highly appreciated. :)👍

(S) = Standard
(P) = Premium

Car - 0-60//0-100

Standards

(S) Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 03:215//6:680


(S) Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 03:539//07:629

(S) Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00 03:764//08:127

(S) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 0:3.332//0:05.349

(S) Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo 0:02.398//0:03.767

(S) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 0:3.332//0:05.349

(S) Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 0:03.342//0:05.309

(S) Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show) 03:337//8:152

(S) Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 04:309//09:307

(S) Nissan R89C Race Car '89 0:03.291//0:05.226

(S) Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 0:03.316//0:05.283

(S) Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 0:03.461//0:05.559

greencar.gif
Premiums

(P) AEM S2000 04:651//09:346

(P) Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype 04:321//09:311

(P) Dodge Viper GTS '02 04:350//09:557

(P) Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR '08 04:151//08:289

(P) Ferrari F10 0:02.283//0:03.880

(P) Gran Turismo PDI Racing Kart 100 12:798//NA

(P) Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 0:01.500//0:02.235

(P) High-End Performance G37 04:088//08:970

(P) Infiniti Coupe Concept 05:577//13:064

(P) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 0:3.418//0:05.460

(P) Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 03:511//07:665

(P) Maserati GranTurismo S '08 05:089//11:449

(P) Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 03:966//08:106

(P) Nissan GT-R '07 03:570//08:565

(P) Nissan GTR SpecV '09 03:466//08:259

(P) RenaultSport Clio V6 24V '00 05:921//14:579

(P) Toyota 2011 Brian Vickers #83 CAMRY 03:567//06:466
 
Last edited:
There certainly is a list with the maximum top speeds of many (tuned) cars in a Google Docs table.
I don't know about any 0-60MPH list.
 
unit-one is already working on such a list and is nearly a couple hundred cars into it. He just finished with Dodge a day or two ago.
 
unit-one is already working on such a list and is nearly a couple hundred cars into it. He just finished with Dodge a day or two ago.

Do you have a link, please, Toronado? :)
 
This is a similar idea. It lists times for all tracks in the game, but also has a top speed section. Worth it to check it out. Most tracks have quite a bit of times added.
 
I think I'll just post the 0-60 times.
To keep things tidy, I'll focus solely on Premium Cars.

It'll be good to have one here on GTPlanet. :)

(plus I have way too much spare time :p)
 
I think I'll just post the 0-60 times.
To keep things tidy, I'll focus solely on Premium Cars.

It'll be good to have one here on GTPlanet. :)

(plus I have way too much spare time :p)

If you want, you could add a page to my board.
 
If you want, you could add a page to my board.

Sure, but what I'll do is create the thread/list here. Then, when its significant enough I'll add it to your board.

Thanks a-lot :)👍
 
[this post was removed by Xamado7V]
 
Last edited:
It's now up and running. :)

I got Special Stage Route X back, and am beginning to test cars at the rate of roughly 10-a-day.

I'm doing Premiums first, but will only be able to test anything that's 1.6 million or less (save-data issues):)

I'll definitely do the Standards, but that will not happen until the Premiums are all done.
 
It's now up and running. :)

I got Special Stage Route X back, and am beginning to test cars at the rate of roughly 10-a-day.

I'm doing Premiums first, but will only be able to test anything that's 1.6 million or less (save-data issues):)

I'll definitely do the Standards, but that will not happen until the Premiums are all done.

If you want I can share some online so you can use them ( of course you'll have to send me a FR and a list of cars that you'd like to use )
 
Last edited:
Do you need any help with this? Like do you want me to test the expensive cars for you.

Do you tune them in any way (transmission wise) or are you just doing stock tests?
And do you change oil before test? Or go straight to the track?
 
If you want I can share some online so you can use them ( of course you'll have to send me a FR and a list of cars that you'd like to use )

That would be really fantastic! Really, seriously! 👍!👍!👍!

I will post a list of stuff that I could really use, either later-on or tomorrow.

And, again, thanks very much. ;)👍

Any help like that would make this so much easier.

Do you need any help with this? Like do you want me to test the expensive cars for you.

Do you tune them in any way (transmission wise) or are you just doing stock tests?
And do you change oil before test? Or go straight to the track?

If you could also test the rare cars that would be equally fantastic(!)

I have all driving aids off, I use tires that come as stock. I don't tune the cars whatsoever, and I don't change the oil. I test them in complete showroom condition.

PS - For the Standard Cars - I WILL change the oil, but that's the only difference. :)

Thanks a-lot ;)
Xm
 
That would be really fantastic! Really, seriously! 👍!👍!👍!

I will post a list of stuff that I could really use, either later-on or tomorrow.

And, again, thanks very much. ;)👍

Any help like that would make this so much easier.

No problem :cheers: Glad to help, at least now some of my neglected cars'll get used :p
 
If you're having trouble finding any cars, my SSRX times are filled to the brim with just about all of the super cars in the game, minus a few i couldn't afford or find.
 
If you're having trouble finding any cars, my SSRX times are filled to the brim with just about all of the super cars in the game, minus a few i couldn't afford or find.

I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but are you testing under the same conditions as I am? :)

Could you post up the times; it would help spectacularly. ;)👍👍
 
If you could also test the rare cars that would be equally fantastic(!)

I have all driving aids off, I use tires that come as stock. I don't tune the cars whatsoever, and I don't change the oil. I test them in complete showroom condition.

PS - For the Standard Cars - I WILL change the oil, but that's the only difference. :)

Thanks a-lot ;)
Xm

The trouble with the standard cars would be ones over 10,000 miles. I can do an engine overhaul on the ones under 10k. And I will just check they're not tuned first.

Will do some standards then. Will let you know the results.
 
The trouble with the standard cars would be ones over 10,000 miles. I can do an engine overhaul on the ones under 10k. And I will just check they're not tuned first.

Will do some standards then. Will let you know the results.

I really can't thank everyone offering there help enough.

I am really grateful.

I'll try to repay the favour, somehow.
 
I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but are you trying under the same conditions as I am? :)

Could you post up the times; it would help spectacularly. ;)👍👍

Tested with sports hard tires with no aids and an automatic.

GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show) 03:337//8:152

Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 03:215//6:680

Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00 03:764//08:127

Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 03:539//07:629

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 04:309//09:307

I'm just getting some of the rarer cars out of the way, will do some more after dinner 👍
 
Tested with sports hard tires with no aids and an automatic.:

Thank you greatly(!)
Will Sports Hards give the same results as the cars Stock tires collectively?
 
Thank you greatly(!)
Will Sports Hards give the same results as the cars Stock tires collectively?

Well, here's the thing. I dont believe any of the cars i tested came with tires below sh, but some of them did come with sports soft tires(tuner cars, basically).
 
Well, here's the thing. I dont believe any of the cars i tested came with tires below sh, but some of them did come with sports soft tires(tuner cars, basically).

It's totally fine :lol:

I'm not going to start being nit-picky :p
I'm not educated on the subject of tires and co-efficients of friction with tires etc. So, I wouldn't dare start questioning anyone else on it :D
 
Last edited:
Xamado, FR sent ;-)

I won't be on until at least tomorrow. Just incase you think I'm being ignorant :p

Thanks.
Xm
 
Last edited:
(S) Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo 0:02.398//0:03.767
(S) Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 0:03.342//0:05.309
(S) Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 0:03.316//0:05.283
(S) Nissan R89C Race Car '89 0:03.291//0:05.226
(S) Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 0:03.461//0:05.559
(S) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 0:3.332//0:05.349

(P) Ferrari F10 0:02.283//0:03.880
(P) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 0:3.418//0:05.460
(P) Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 0:01.500//0:02.235
 
Last edited:
I can test the historic race cars (e.g, minura, ford mark IV race car, ferrari p330 race car, alfa romeo de zagato XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
 
(S) Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo 0:02.398//0:03.767

(P) Ferrari F10 0:02.283//0:03.880
(P) Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 0:3.418//0:05.460

You seriously have no idea how helpful it is you testing those cars

I can test the historic race cars (e.g, minura, ford mark IV race car, ferrari p330 race car, alfa romeo de zagato XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

That would also be really great JJ(!!)

-------------

You both deserve
goldmedal.gif
:p

Xm
 
[this post was removed by Xamado7V]
 
Back