0-60//0-100 Database - Testing in Progress (Completion: 2.53%)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guardian
  • 35 comments
  • 4,441 views
You seriously have no idea how helpful it is you testing those cars



That would also be really great JJ(!!)

-------------

You both deserve
goldmedal.gif
:p

Xm


I may have changed the oil on them, (what can I say? They cost 20 million!), but I'll run them anyway today.
 
I may have changed the oil on them, (what can I say? They cost 20 million!), but I'll run them anyway today.

I've been changing the oil on the premiums that I've been doing, but not breaking them in. I don't know if this is how you want them done Xamado.
 
I've been changing the oil on the premiums that I've been doing, but not breaking them in. I don't know if this is how you want them done Xamado.

I've theoretically just been buying them and taking them straigt to R-X. :)

Well, at least the list is getting somewhere now :p

Were already 2.256% done! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Is this tuned or not?
 
If you wanted to be able to do all of the 20 million dollar cars, just get 20 mill, backup to USB, then buy the cars and test them, and go back to the USB, and repeat.
 
Is this tuned or not?

No, there completely stock. :)

If you wanted to be able to do all of the 20 million dollar cars, just get 20 mill, backup to USB, then buy the cars and test them, and go back to the USB, and repeat.

I would, but I, for personal reasons, can't sign in to do the seasonals. And they're the only thing I'll even think about grinding.
I will however grind some cash up on some 'career' races. :)
 
Last edited:
Back