0 Mile Chapparal 2J, 0 Mile Mercedes 190e touring car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raygt5
  • 9 comments
  • 613 views
Messages
230
Messages
Luvinn
Looking for Pescarolo c60 (03), Audi A4 touring car, Panoz Esparante, Zonda LM race car, Corvette c5-R, Gillet Vertigo, r-X8 concept LM race car,
 
I can trade you the Zonda LM Race Car for the Chapperal in about an hour. PM me if interested.
 
Thanks for the offer i'd like to trade before reset but if not ill trade with you.
 
I'll trade you the Zonda Lm Race Car for the 2J before the reset
 
It was bought from the UCD
 
Hi mate, i have C5-R 0 miles, i'm looking for a 190E Touring Car 0 miles with no mods, are you interested?
I can trade in 3 hours, when i come back home

Thanks :)
 
sounds good gmd send luvinn a friend request anytime
 
sounds good gmd send luvinn a friend request anytime

Thanks mate :D, when i come back home i'll send FR from 2 accounts, one to send and other to receive, ok?

See you later :)
 
Thanks for the trade :D
 
Back