0 Mile Racecars ONLY!!! ........let's trade!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter YouBetterPayup
  • 145 comments
  • 9,661 views
Are you still looking for a level 21 ticket?

If you are, would you consider trading for the X1 proto?

I would trade you a X1 proto for a level 21 ticket. pm sent.
 
RX-8 LM Race Car
RX-7 LM Race Car
350Z LM Race Car
S2000 LM Race Car

I have these in 0.0 miles.

can u buy me 6 brand new nascars?
 
I have the ford GT LM race car 0 Miles. yes the one with gulf colors :).
I want the Mclaren F1 GTR LM. Can trade on Sat. Let me know.
 
RX-8 LM Race Car
RX-7 LM Race Car
350Z LM Race Car
S2000 LM Race Car

I have these in 0.0 miles.

can u buy me 6 brand new nascars?

I sure can!!

It's a Deal ;)

I'll pm you for details.
 
Are you interested in a Lvl 21 ticket for your 0 mile vertigo '04?
 
Can I trade away my 0 miles Cien please...For just about anything.
 
nevermind you said race cars i had the 370 gt acadamy car for trade
 
Last edited:
I have 21, 24, 1000, and 2010 tickets.

Interested in the FTO Super Touring Car (green).
 
I have 21, 24, 1000, and 2010 tickets.

Interested in the FTO Super Touring Car (green).

I can trade FTO after reset today. I could use another 1000 ticket:tup:
 
what is the purpose of having all cars with 0 miles in a racing game? it this just an OCD? also how long did it take you to exploit the birthday gift trick?
 
Dupe the cars so you can always have a fresh car...and yes, for me it is an ocd thing.


I'm looking for a Blue FGT 0 miles.....anyone?
 
Nevermind, misread the original post.
 
Last edited:
if you repair enigine & chassis you have a fresh car... milage doesnt effect the car
 
I have the 1000, Lvl 17, and Lvl 21 Tickets. Also have 1990 and 1967 if you want those.

I'm interested in BMW V12 (0miles), 1992 Ticket, and 2000 Ticket.
 
I have a 0 mile yellowbird.....pm me offers. First one I ever saw :)
 
if you repair enigine & chassis you have a fresh car... milage doesnt effect the car

As far as driving in the game, it makes no difference.

I, like many of the others on here, are collecting an entire set of 0 mile cars.

I really only car about the fast standard cars and racecars.

Don't hate on us because you haven't put the time and effort into making it happen:irked:
 
Dupe the cars so you can always have a fresh car...and yes, for me it is an ocd thing.


I'm looking for a Blue FGT 0 miles.....anyone?

Blue with white stripes, or solid blue. I have them both ;)
 
I have the 1000, Lvl 17, and Lvl 21 Tickets. Also have 1990 and 1967 if you want those.

I'm interested in BMW V12 (0miles), 1992 Ticket, and 2000 Ticket.

I'll trade 1000 ticket for BMW. pm me details

Bday gift yourself the 1992 ticket. Easy since it over 18 years of age 👍
 
Are you still interested in a 1000 ticket?
 
Hi, are you interested in trading a 1000 ticket for your 2005 bday ticket?
 
Back