0 Mile Racecars ONLY!!! ........let's trade!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter YouBetterPayup
  • 145 comments
  • 9,661 views
Lets trade these 4 next Geekcred:

Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car 00'
RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 2004 JGTC
S7 '02
2001 Audi Race Car Yellow/Gray
 
You say 0.0 mile, but most of these cars are only available from the used car dealership, and ALL cars except the Veyron has miles on them???

These cars are becoming available through the use of TICKETS. Just like the process used to bday gift yourself cars, only you are using a ticket.

I will trade the 908 Peugot & the Mustang with you.
pm me for details;)
 
my Falken GT-R Race Car for your FTO Super Touring Car (Green)?
 
I got the 908 peugeot.

I want any of these,
2003 C60 Judd
2004 C60 Judd GV5
2005 C60 Judd

Message me..
 
Lets trade these 4 next Geekcred:

Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car 00'
RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 2004 JGTC
S7 '02
2001 Audi Race Car Yellow/Gray

Sounds good; I'll swap for these new cars:
Viper Oreca #91
2001 Honda Mobil 1 NSX
2004 IS 200 race car
Woodone Tom's Supra 2003 JGTC

Let me know if you find that new Red Audi too.:D
 
Sounds good; I'll swap for these new cars:
Viper Oreca #91
2001 Honda Mobil 1 NSX
2004 IS 200 race car
Woodone Tom's Supra 2003 JGTC

Let me know if you find that new Red Audi too.:D

We can setup a triangle here. I am also a 0 miles collector. I really want the yellow r8 2001.

What are you guys talking about a new red audi?

check my garage almost everything is 0 miles. And i have 1000 car ticket.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/4718
 
looking for any car to beat like the wind series thanks
 
Look over my list again man, let me know what you want for that Jude.
 
We can setup a triangle here. I am also a 0 miles collector. I really want the yellow r8 2001.

What are you guys talking about a new red audi?

check my garage almost everything is 0 miles. And i have 1000 car ticket.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/4718

Sounds good Michelin!!

Geek, Michelin is another good one on here 👍

Yup, I just got a 1000 ticket too. Too bad I can't use it yet ;(
 
Sounds good Michelin!!

Geek, Michelin is another good one on here 👍

Yup, I just got a 1000 ticket too. Too bad I can't use it yet ;(

Say the word, we'll set up a swap meet:D
 
Hi, are you interested in a brand new Camaro Z28 [RM] '69 for your Green/White(and a bit of red) Formula GT???
 
Did you get the R8 LMS Team Playstation? I'm still very interested in the GV5...
 
I have 1994, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010 Gift Tickets. As well as 0 mile Audi R8 LMS Race Cars (Red & PlayStation), and a lot of 0 mile JGTC and SUPER GT's. Most are in separate accounts (so I can do more than 1 trade/day), and I can start trading tomorrow (1/26) after about 10PM PST (6 hours after trade reset).

I'm interested in many of your 0 mile cars including:
-Bentley 8 LM
-2005 Audi R8 Oreca
-BMW V12 LM
-Lister Storm V12
-Vertigo Race Car 04'
-Falken GT-R Race Car
-R92CP
etc.

Please see my signature link for more complete list. Please let me know if you'd be interested in multiple trades, and what availabilities you have. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I can trade you my 04 Vertigo for you R8 LMS Red, whenever you say the word.

Please pm me ;)


As well as 0 mile Audi R8 LMS Race Cars (Red & PlayStation),

I'm interested in many of your 0 mile cars including:
-Bentley 8 LM
-2005 Audi R8 Oreca
-BMW V12 LM
-Lister Storm V12
-Vertigo Race Car 04'
 
2010 Ticket for 1992 Ticket ?
 
new cars arrived mate ;)

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (0wins/0,0miles/0changes)
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 (Touring Car, same as above)

dont know if you have the alfa already, didnt see it on you list ^^
 
new cars arrived mate ;)

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (0wins/0,0miles/0changes)
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 (Touring Car, same as above)

dont know if you have the alfa already, didnt see it on you list ^^


You silly duck!! I sent you the Mclaren..hahahahahah

Yes on the Alfa Romeo....Do I still have any cars you need??







2010 Ticket for 1992 Ticket ?

Edit: the slot with my 1992 ticket is booked for at least 2 days. I'm gonna have to pass on this.
 
Last edited:
You silly duck!! I sent you the Mclaren..hahahahahah

Yes on the Alfa Romeo....Do I still have any cars you need??

hehe, yes, but your mclaren has 5 changes, didnt like it that way, 0 or 1 changes ftw ^^

send me a pm on which account you want the alfa 155, i just need a lv21 ticket atm, but no cars ;)

will tell you once new cars arrive again ...
 
Hey
Are you interested in a 0 mile Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 00?
 
I have a 0 mile Ruf yellowbird that can be traded immediately. I am looking for your 0 mile Bentley Speed 8. PM me if your interested.
 
I have a 0 mile Ruf yellowbird that can be traded immediately. I am looking for your 0 mile Bentley Speed 8. PM me if your interested.

I am happy to trade that yellow bird :)

I trade later whit the others in here then :)
 
^^^That's fine if you want to trade with michelin:tup:
 
Got it :) we setup in 48 hours ok? Tommorow i am getting the r8 team playstation. then the next slot we trade ruf.
 
Lvl. 24 ticket for RED Audi R8 '01?
 
can trade that as well if he can't.

audi is my other account
 
Do you still need the Level 24??

Need your

2005 C60 Judd 0.0 miles
 
Are you still looking for a level 21 ticket?

If you are, would you consider trading for the X1 proto?
 
Back