T Thatguyfrmcdn Messages 7 Canada Messages Thatguyfrmcanada Feb 8, 2012 #1 Will trade a gnx and a '71 426 super bee. Or a similar trade if desired. I'm tired of the used lot.
wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Feb 8, 2012 #2 I have one. I can send for free in about 8-9 hours.
T Thatguyfrmcdn Messages 7 Canada Messages Thatguyfrmcanada Feb 8, 2012 #3 That would be sweet. You sure you don't want the hemi or Buick?
wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Feb 8, 2012 #5 Add wrapture and I will accept when I get home.
T Thatguyfrmcdn Messages 7 Canada Messages Thatguyfrmcanada Feb 8, 2012 #6 Alright. I would greatly appreciate it. And pass the generosity down the line when I get the chance!
B BOSS HOGG LOU Messages 15 Georgia Messages BOSS_HOGG_LOU Feb 8, 2012 #7 You could send that GNX to me. I have a few tickets or old muscle I could trade.
T Thatguyfrmcdn Messages 7 Canada Messages Thatguyfrmcanada Feb 8, 2012 #8 Sure thing. I hope you can make use of it. I'll add you when I finish work