'04 BMW M3's, BMW M3 CSL's or Impreza 22B's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter James-Ere
  • 46 comments
  • 2,176 views
Messages
45
United Kingdom
London
Messages
James-Ere
i am looking for BMW M3 CSL's, Impreza 22B's and BMW M3 04's, mileage or changes dont matter, the only thing that matters is that i want them with no engine or weight stages on, engine and body condition can be taken into consideration but does not matter much.

i am looking for multiple of each cars
i have a lot of cars so just ask if you desire a car i will let you know if i have it
i also have several matte paints:
1x yellow
1x purple
1x dark red
1x green
1x dark gray
1x blue

thanks for your time, message me on here or psn= James-Ere
trader feedback would be much appreciated! cheers! :)
 
I'm not sure if I have the 22B as I always been confused about the 4B and 22B, But maybe I have it for you. You have any tickets?
 
I have 5 stock M3 04's:

Schwarz 0/8804/0
Mysticblau Metallic 0/8541/0
Mysticblau Metallic 0/1686/0
Oxfordgrün metallic 0/13601/0
Lagunaseca Blau 0/3967/0

1 M3 CSL's that's Silbergrau Metallic, 1/30297/0. Have 2 more but I've raced with them :P

Choose whichever you want, I'd like matte purple, blue, and dark red in return
 
I have 5 stock M3 04's:

Schwarz 0/8804/0
Mysticblau Metallic 0/8541/0
Mysticblau Metallic 0/1686/0
Oxfordgrün metallic 0/13601/0
Lagunaseca Blau 0/3967/0

1 M3 CSL's that's Silbergrau Metallic, 1/30297/0. Have 2 more but I've raced with them :P

Choose whichever you want, I'd like matte purple, blue, and dark red in return

you want three paints for one car?
 
I'm not sure if I have the 22B as I always been confused about the 4B and 22B, But maybe I have it for you. You have any tickets?

no special car tickets but have gt auto tickets
 
James-Ere
no special car tickets but have gt auto tickets

Can't trade GT tickets.
 
Do you have a Jaguar XFR to trade? I think I've got a spare E46...
 
I have:
BMW ///M3 '04 Alpinwieß
BMW ///M3 '04 Carbonschwarz Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Imolarot
BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue
BMW ///M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Oxfordgrün Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Phoenixgelb Metallic

BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW ///M3 GTR '03

All in 0/0. Do you have any 0 mile, 0 switch standard cars?
 
yes i do, one jaguar xfr '10 3/0/0 in lunar grey metallic

Done, do you prefer a CSL or regular M3? I have both with low mileage, but none 0/0/0...
 
I have:
BMW ///M3 '04 Alpinwieß
BMW ///M3 '04 Carbonschwarz Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Imolarot
BMW ///M3 '04 Lagunaseca Blue
BMW ///M3 '04 Mysticblau Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Oxfordgrün Metallic
BMW ///M3 '04 Phoenixgelb Metallic

BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Black Sapphire Metallic
BMW ///M3 CSL '03 Silbergrau Metallic
BMW ///M3 GTR '03

All in 0/0. Do you have any 0 mile, 0 switch standard cars?


i am very interested in the imolarot and phoenixgelb '04's
thank you for your time and i do have quite a lot of these 0/0/0 cars you speak of but you will have to specify and i will let you know
 
what colour are they? and stock colours?

Gotta check the colors, but I think I may have the CSL in silver or black and the regular M3 in alpine white.
 
Gotta check the colors, but I think I may have the CSL in silver or black and the regular M3 in alpine white.

i am more interested in the white m3 if that is a stock colour thanks but let me know about the csl, cheers for the pm
 
i am more interested in the white m3 if that is a stock colour thanks but let me know about the csl, cheers for the pm

Ok, I'm at work right now. I'll check the conditions and colors in some hours and let you know but I'm 99% sure that the M3 '04 is alpineweiss or alpine white, stock color. Please, if you can, reserve that XFR for me. :)
 
Can't trade GT tickets.

ok, on the other hand i have a lot of desired cars you may be interested in that are too long to list let me know if anything crosses your mind
 
James-Ere
ok, on the other hand i have a lot of desired cars you may be interested in that are too long to list let me know if anything crosses your mind

You have any DLC painted cars?
 
Ok, I'm at work right now. I'll check the conditions and colors in some hours and let you know but I'm 99% sure that the M3 '04 is alpineweiss or alpine white, stock color. Please, if you can, reserve that XFR for me. :)

thankyou, the xfr has your name on it, respect
 
good, can i have the lagunaseca and mysticblau for 5 mattes please

Awesome, I have a trade tomorrow but if that doesn't go through then I'll send you the first M3 tomorrow and the second on wednesday. Does that work for you?
 
Awesome, I have a trade tomorrow but if that doesn't go through then I'll send you the first M3 tomorrow and the second on wednesday. Does that work for you?

brilliant thank you mate! i have sent you a FR and we shall talk on psn :)
 
Hi mate, just checked my Bimmers... got the E46 '04 in Alpinwieß, factory color, just with suspension and sports exhaust installed. Changed the wheels for some BBS ones, the car look great. It has 18.253.1km...

And got a untouched Carbonschwarz Metallic M3 '04, 7.909.0km only. Looks pretty too.

Don't have any spare CSL unfortunately...
 
I have an B4 Blitzen, interested?
EDIT: my UCD haze another B4blitzen and an B4 RSK
 
Hi mate, just checked my Bimmers... got the E46 '04 in Alpinwieß, factory color, just with suspension and sports exhaust installed. Changed the wheels for some BBS ones, the car look great. It has 18.253.1km...

And got a untouched Carbonschwarz Metallic M3 '04, 7.909.0km only. Looks pretty too.

Don't have any spare CSL unfortunately...

just to check this 'e46 '04' is the same as the 'm3 04' ?
 
I have an B4 Blitzen, interested?
EDIT: my UCD haze another B4blitzen and an B4 RSK

the car i desire is a subaru impreza 22b's , im afraid youre a bit confused, (factory colour wr blue mica with gold wheels)
 
the car i desire is a subaru impreza 22b's , im afraid youre a bit confused, (factory colour wr blue mica with gold wheels)
i think i have two off does and one CSL to
 
James-Ere
the car i desire is a subaru impreza 22b's , im afraid youre a bit confused, (factory colour wr blue mica with gold wheels)

I know, read this.
i love gt5
I'm not sure if I have the 22B as I always been confused about the 4B and 22B, But maybe I have it for you. You have any tickets?
 
Back