07 BMW GTS model RAFFLE 5 SPOTS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 61 comments
  • 5,581 views
That is not needed, then I can better be removed from the raffle and give somebody else the change to win.

And later on I get synced from you or JK :D :D

How I love the word "synced". Remembers me of collecting them damn suits and helmets. :lol:
 
Ok i Have made my mind that BMW GTS M3 will have 55 in GT5 in production
 
If this IS a raffle, can I join? and how?
 
Bmw m3 gts is epic
 
Last edited:
Yes you are Joined in and its free so Your in 5th. To all People in 1st Raffle ive been very kind And All of you are nice you will get all a BMW M3 GTS. Thanks
 
And Second Raffle is 1 car 1/5 you will get it:)
 
sign me up for the second raffle please.... if there's room that is.... :dopey:
 
sign me up for the second raffle please.... if there's room that is.... :dopey:

Else you can have my spot on raffle #1!
 
Else you can have my spot on raffle #1!
Good idea. I will forward that orange bomb to Outeke. 👍
FR from AAA-Ticket sent.
 
YEp sharky your there
 
Outeke you get Free BMW GTS M3 :)
 
1.JK83
2.Outeke
3.Monatsende
4.gazelle68
5.300SRT8Fan

These People will get Free 07 BMW GTS M3

This is just because of today i should be kitty
 
Outeke you get Free BMW GTS M3 :)

I also get a copy from my friend Monatsende! 👍

1.JK83
2.Sharky
3.Monatsende -> Outeke
4.gazelle68
5.300SRT8Fan

These People will get Free 07 BMW GTS M3

This is just because of today i should be kitty

This list is much better 👍

I do wanna thank you for the nice car, although I will get it from you through Monatsende this way.
He doesn't have a schedule anymore and this way you can help even more GTP forum members without adding extra days


Hope it drives as good as it looks!! Can't wait :)
 
I also get a copy from my friend Monatsende! 👍



This list is much better 👍

I do wanna thank you for the nice car, although I will get it from you through Monatsende this way.
He doesn't have a schedule anymore and this way you can help even more GTP forum members without adding extra days


Hope it drives as good as it looks!! Can't wait :)

I`m in contact already with our donator. I subscribe to this ^^^ and will forward dat car to my orange friend. Great T or W?
 
Thanks TheKitten for the spot
 
i want in man second raffle
 
May I partake in the second raffle
 
The BMW GTS has Two modes Race Mode and Street Mode.
You can Select them in Tuning Sheet
Race Mode has More precise Gear Change and Suspension is Stiffer for track as Street mode is for cruising with stcok Trasmisson from Stock M3.
specification-450BHP, 1529KG and top speed of 189 but it limits out a 195 for nurburgring.
 
Do we have to add you? kitten
 
Im interested. Thanks.
 
winner yes of raffle, but 1st raffle all of them do
 
I also get a copy from my friend Monatsende! 👍



This list is much better 👍

I do wanna thank you for the nice car, although I will get it from you through Monatsende this way.
He doesn't have a schedule anymore and this way you can help even more GTP forum members without adding extra days


Hope it drives as good as it looks!! Can't wait :)

good point lol
 
2nd Raffle will point out winner in 10min so sit tight
 
3.chackoflavs WINS A 07 BMW M3 GTS.
You will get it tommorow:)
 
Your welcome and thanks
add me and tell me if i have to many friends
 
ok gimmie 30mins ok
 
Back