'08 370z GT Academy car

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeH187
  • 9 comments
  • 517 views
Messages
249
United States
Seattle WA
Messages
JoeH187
I want one. Have never had one. I want yours. I have all types of cars willing to trade. or you can just give it to me.

Let me know whats up.
 
I've got one, have you got any tickets to trade?
 
Which tickets are you after? I think there are oil change ones, refurbish ones. I do have some I would be willing to trade.
 
Do you have the glitch gears?
 
I don't know what that is^^
 
I was thinking 1966 or level tickets if you have any?
 
Oh sorry Limey, I don't have any car tickets.
 
No problem.

If you haven't got one by midnight GMT send me a PM and I'll send it for free.
 
Okay, I'll PM you on PSN if I don't. Thanks
 
Lol I'm Joe H as well, and I also need a 370z!
 
Back