1.01 Day one Update GT6 1207 MB

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5 comments
  • 7,824 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7,222
Bahrain
somewhere on planet earth.
Messages
DM me
Messages
DM me
I am not sure if anyone know that but i started my game and it says there is 1.01 update, the size of the update is 1207 MB.
I will post pic of the update and the new to it.
 
I played yesterday, in Spain, and I can't connect to GT6 servers due to maintenance
 
I am not sure if anyone know that but i started my game and it says there is 1.01 update, the size of the update is 1207 MB.
I will post pic of the update and the new to it.
Jesus the size of the update..
 
downloading... 1%
 
Locked. Please refer to the cited thread. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back