1,044 Different Cars Up For Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 256 comments
  • 18,154 views
bump it up to any 5 matte or chrome paints and ill give you any car you want. :)

I'll give you 5 chrome for Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car???
 
My Mazda 787B 0 miles for your Chapparal 2J '70?
 
Anyone have these?

1) 2010 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
2) 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
3) 2010 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line
4) 2010 Mazda 787B Stealth Model
5) 2011 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)
 
I'll give you a few Matte paints for the Sauber.
 
I Am Looking For:

1) 2010 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
2) 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
3) 2010 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line
4) 2010 Mazda 787B Stealth Model

untradeable
+ codes are expired :banghead:

And cars over 950K CR are also untradeable
 
Looking for:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 No oil change
 
Dude I will trade u any of my cars for that mazdaspeed atenza. I have been looking for one for 3 months. I drive one in real life so I have been dying to get one my psn name is the same as this username. Pleasr let me know asap if u will let it go
 
I have chrome paints as well, military paints, every paint color that came with the xl edition I will give for that mazdaspeed atenza
 
Anyone have these?

1) 2010 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
2) 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
3) 2010 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line
4) 2010 Mazda 787B Stealth Model
5) 2011 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)

ill trade my GTR GT academy for your BMW M3 GTR `03 let me know ASAP
 
Mate are you able to trade the redbull cars or are they untradeable? I am interested in them or lambo (20,000,000 credit car)
 
Mate are you able to trade the redbull cars or are they untradeable? I am interested in them or lambo (20,000,000 credit car)

Please check www.mygranturismo.net before asking for more cars, you need to read the stickies before posting.
 
Back