1,044 Different Cars Up For Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 256 comments
  • 18,154 views
toyota minolta for Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo?
 
Reached my limit man =/
Tonight I'll send you the GT-R Concept ok?
 
I accepted all ur friend requests!
 
I'll trade my mazda rx 8 concept car for a bentley speed 8.
 
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) for Pagani Zonda LM Race Car?
2 Feb if interested.
 
I'll trade my mazda rx 8 concept car for a bentley speed 8.

add me on psn and lets make it happen.

Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) for Pagani Zonda LM Race Car?
2 Feb if interested.

i just got it from someone already bro. sorry :(
 
i just got it from someone already bro. sorry :(
Dammit. thanks anyway.

Will hunt for these cars in the UCD after every seasonal event and race i do! :)
- Audi A4 Touring Car ’04
- Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
- Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
 
i have the Audi A4 Touring car
 
Dammit. thanks anyway.

Will hunt for these cars in the UCD after every seasonal event and race i do! :)
- Audi A4 Touring Car ’04
- Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
- Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01

i love you brah. ;p

i have the Audi A4 Touring car

add me on psn bro! :)
 
The Online Used Car Dealership just updated and I bought myself a couple of cars I was missing! YIPEE! :)
 
I have 4 of the last 5 you are missing. I do not have the Stealth code for the 787b but I do have the other 4 cars. I am tied up trading for several days at the moment but should be able to trade by the time your next slot comes up.

Not sure what I will be wanting that far ahead yet though. I have been banging away at the UCD and trading to try and get all the cars myself.

Anyway I have the cars and if you don't mind waiting until closer to trade time to find out what I need then maybe we can work a deal.
 
I have 4 of the last 5 you are missing. I do not have the Stealth code for the 787b but I do have the other 4 cars. I am tied up trading for several days at the moment but should be able to trade by the time your next slot comes up.

Not sure what I will be wanting that far ahead yet though. I have been banging away at the UCD and trading to try and get all the cars myself.

Anyway I have the cars and if you don't mind waiting until closer to trade time to find out what I need then maybe we can work a deal.

cool bro. look forward to it. :)
 
I have the Toyota au CERUMO Supra and the PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01. Would you be willing to trade them for a Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 and a Gillet Vertigo Race Car ’04?
 
I have the Toyota au CERUMO Supra and the PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01. Would you be willing to trade them for a Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 and a Gillet Vertigo Race Car ’04?

yes sir i would please add me
 
i accepted some friend requests!
 
I ONLY HAVE 2 CARS LEFT THAT I NEED!!!

- Mazda 787B Stealth Model NTSC DLC Code
- Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
 
I have got all the cars now except this last one!

Mazda 787B Stealth Model NTSC DLC Code
 
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model I will give you an X1 or whatever you want
my PSN is benrosen
 
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model I will give you an X1 or whatever you want
my PSN is benrosen

Rules:
1) First Come, First Serve.
2) 1 Car For 1 Car Trade
3) My Stealth & Chrome Cars Can Not Be Traded.
4) Make Sure To Check My Wanted Cars List Frequently Before You Send (It Gets Updated A Lot Because I Recieve Lots Of Trades)
5) In The Unfortunate Event That I Recieve A Car I Already Have I Will Send The Car Back To The Original Owner Once My Trade Schedule Completes.
6) If You Change Your Mind And You Want A Different Car Before Your Trade Day Arrives Let Me Know And I Will Happily Change It On The List.
 
Hi! Which color is your NISMO 400R '96. I'm looking for the yellow one. I don't know what car can interest you, cause as I understood you need only one car - Mazda 787B Stealth. Here's my carlist http://www.mygranturismo.net/5481.

Or after you get Mazda 787B Stealth Model NTSC DLC Code you won't trade anymore?
 
Hi! Which color is your NISMO 400R '96. I'm looking for the yellow one. I don't know what car can interest you, cause as I understood you need only one car - Mazda 787B Stealth. Here's my carlist http://www.mygranturismo.net/5481.

Or after you get Mazda 787B Stealth Model NTSC DLC Code you won't trade anymore?

after i complete my trade list i will trade with everyone else
 
Hi

what do you want for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car ‘97??

I'm looking for it in about month and no luck :(
 
Hi

what do you want for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car ‘97??

I'm looking for it in about month and no luck :(

Mazda 787B Stealth Model NTSC DLC Code
 
i uploaded a picture of the LAST car i need if that helps you guys out. :)
 
Sending another trade out tonight.
 
tonights trade sent out. :)
 
If you managed to get the Stealth 787B, you'll have 1045 cars. Your sig says there are 1047. What are the other 2? Are they the Best Buy and Gamestop NASCARs or some other DLC?
 
Back