1.05 - The little things

• Thread starter NiZM069
  • 295 comments
I like the "Online Dealership" feature. Made my day so much better.

As soon as I downloaded the patch, I went straight there. To my surprise, I found the car I've been looking forever for - KPGC10 :)

dude I've been looking for this car forever man, Im hoping that after I get my matte light blue (via the matte paint chip trick), I can enjoy the new update. :D

It's really nice to see that hud can be removed but still hoping that someday we could choice ourself which information we would like to see when racing. It's kind of total if turning all hud off, would be lovely to see just laptimes and maybe gears and speed 'monitor', then hud would be perfect for many racers I think. Anyway, great patch with all new things!

you can turn all off or only the bottom indicators, so you still see lap, position, lap times, lap time

What was wrong with them?

The Premium model of the '91 Acura NSX incorrectly featured the tail lights of a '02+ NSX prior to the 1.05 update. This has been fixed.

It may sound like a small detail, but ALL of us pre-'02 NSX owners complained when we first stepped inside GT5's Acura dealership.

A step in the right direction. I hope they fix some more stuff in future patches, its not that hard to fix the simple things.

For me, its seems that PD just now started playing there own game.

A step in the right direction. I hope they fix some more stuff in future patches, its not that hard to fix the simple things.

For me, its seems that PD just now started playing there own game.

lol I was thinking that too. cant wait to get home and download for 11/2 hours lol
I think theres going to be alot more to come!

Quite a nice update, however I'm still waiting to be able to change wheels on standard cars.

I second that. its why I have a hard time even buying standard cars. like the evo 6 rs its so silly with stealie wheels....:ill:

By the way has anyone noticed any standard cars turned premium or is that in the next patch?💡

A lot of little things. I noticed that it doesn't instantly invalidate a lap the instant you go off the track anymore. It takes a while now. I'm lovin' the new stuff. Also, when I logged in, it instantly unlocked all the Nurburgring variations, including the 24 Hour course without me having to gold the AMG Academy.

I was amazingly happy with this update, better damage and a more filled homepage! Then i found the removal of HUD.

That was it. HAPPINESS!!! To the Nurburgring 24H in my McLaren F1 stealth!!!
After half a lap of exterior view minus Info, i went into the interior. I'd specially changed my button config. to work with interiors, turning the camera with R2/L2 like i had in Prologue. I felt cheated.

MY REV COUNTER HAS STOPPED WORKING!!! And it was fine yesterday... I actually nearly cried... :(

it's really nice to see that hud can be removed but still hoping that someday we could choice ourself which information we would like to see when racing. It's kind of total if turning all hud off, would be lovely to see just laptimes and maybe gears and speed 'monitor', then hud would be perfect for many racers i think. Anyway, great patch with all new things!

+1

Hehe, online dealership....hmm a couple of DTMs...

Oooo, hello, FGT at 4.98mil...

Kinda a slap in the face to those who waited forever for the FGT to show up in the used dealership, and now its easily found in the online dealership...

But isn't it cheaper at the used car dealer?

The Car selection load times are all but gone now. And the scrolling through the dealers is fast. But it's nice to click on a car and instantly seeing it. AWESOME! They still haven't fixed the the drivetrain on the Spyker. But there's plenty of awesome little things.

Probably a stupid question but if I'm getting this game for Christmas do I have to download all the updates one by one from the beginning?

I haven't played 1.05 yet but I would say that (in the case of the G27 at least) the clutch is not on/off. I haven't messed around with standstill in a car too much, but I did notice that you can really slip the clutch, i.e. look like a noob on takeoff and hold the rev real high but still slowly take off via the clutch. Also there is technique to shifting with the pedal, and a poor shift is noticeable in the way the engine reacts.

In the update, the car doesn't stall? Kind of a bummer to me, I really liked that element of realism in the gearbox, that you had to know what you're doing to take off with the clutch.

Sorry if it wasnt clear, but the car DOES Stall when its supposed to!! (Leave in gear, then coast to a stop. However it will not stall if in neutral and car is stopped) :sly:

Probably a stupid question but if I'm getting this game for Christmas do I have to download all the updates one by one from the beginning?

No it should all be included in one update. It will ask you to download whatever the newest update is.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to check, but do "losses" count to your online profile as well?

I'd hate to join a race, get my rx7 obliterated by an x1, and have very low win ratio's...

Back