N nightmare1993 Messages 37 Canada, Montreal Messages CheeksClapper9 Mar 8, 2011 #1 Did we have the update of the month with 1.07???
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 8, 2011 #2 Updates are not on a schedule. They come as they're finished/needed.
S shinbone Messages 473 Messages tiernasligo Mar 8, 2011 #3 ViLLaiN Updates are not on a schedule. They come as they're finished/needed. Click to expand... This, but I believe Kaz said that they would try for one every month or so.
ViLLaiN Updates are not on a schedule. They come as they're finished/needed. Click to expand... This, but I believe Kaz said that they would try for one every month or so.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 8, 2011 #4 He did, but that's not a limit or a minimum.
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Mar 8, 2011 #5 nightmare1993 Did we have the update of the month with 1.07??? Click to expand... We had two in the span of 7 days. I don't expect another until the end of March at the earliest.
nightmare1993 Did we have the update of the month with 1.07??? Click to expand... We had two in the span of 7 days. I don't expect another until the end of March at the earliest.
C claythrow Premium Messages 922 Mar 8, 2011 #6 I'm hoping he alters the trading.....I so miss the market place.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 8, 2011 #7 I am feeling that a patch update is coming soon. I feel in my SSR7 bone.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Mar 8, 2011 #8 1.06 was the 'big' update that had been anticipated since December. 1.07 was The Patch No-one Expected that fixed 1.06
1.06 was the 'big' update that had been anticipated since December. 1.07 was The Patch No-one Expected that fixed 1.06