EVO9FQ360HKS Messages 67 United Kingdom Sep 23, 2014 #1 hi has the error thing been fixed or dose anyone know how to do it? Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Sep 23, 2014 #2 What error is that? Also, note the "?" that goes at the end of a question that seems to be lacking from your "question."
What error is that? Also, note the "?" that goes at the end of a question that seems to be lacking from your "question."
EVO9FQ360HKS Messages 67 United Kingdom Sep 23, 2014 #3 When ever I tried to update before it always used to say error on the preparing update or somthing.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Sep 23, 2014 #4 EVO9FQ360HKS When ever I tried to update before it always used to say error on the preparing update or somthing. Click to expand... Well, that's nice and specific. I'm sure someone will be along to help you.
EVO9FQ360HKS When ever I tried to update before it always used to say error on the preparing update or somthing. Click to expand... Well, that's nice and specific. I'm sure someone will be along to help you.
EF12345678 Messages 1,082 Texas Messages EF-12345678 Sep 23, 2014 #5 EVO9FQ360HKS When ever I tried to update before it always used to say error on the preparing update or somthing. Click to expand... Wut? daan Well, that's nice and specific. Click to expand... Yeah, if you want help you need to add more details to your question. Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
EVO9FQ360HKS When ever I tried to update before it always used to say error on the preparing update or somthing. Click to expand... Wut? daan Well, that's nice and specific. Click to expand... Yeah, if you want help you need to add more details to your question.
Gravitron GTP WRS Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 17,334 Seattle Messages GTP_Gravitron Sep 24, 2014 #6 Sounds like this is the thread you want: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/update-1-12-help.317057/ The answer to your question is No, they haven't fixed it yet, but some people in that thread have gotten their game fixed.
Sounds like this is the thread you want: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/update-1-12-help.317057/ The answer to your question is No, they haven't fixed it yet, but some people in that thread have gotten their game fixed.