1/4 mile drag racing in the game ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 90blackcrx
  • 24 comments
  • 1,810 views
Messages
7
I searched and came up with nothing, can someone confirm if this will be in the game. Point me to a link, video or pics. I need to see this.
 
Didn't search very hard, I guess.. Yes, it has drag racing, and there are dozens of pics of the drag strip in the screenshot section of this site.
 
Yep, didn't search very hard... try "drag strip", since that's actually the only thing about GT4 that's specifically geared towards drag racing.
 
Yeah I typed that in, found 1 link on the 7th page and the link really had no good pics that I have not already seen.
 
...if you already saw pictures of drag racing, why would you need to ask if it is confirmed...?
 
Because the pics really did not help me deceide if it was in the game or not, I wanted more
 
ugggh.

I really think we need a virtual "B!tch slap" button next to the smiles.
 
kensei
ugggh.

I really think we need a virtual "B!tch slap" button next to the smiles.

90blackcrx
Because the pics really did not help me deceide if it was in the game or not, I wanted more

slap.gif
 
Welcome to GTPlanet.

To answer your question, yes drag racing is in the game. But as far as I know, I've only seen and heard of 1 course that has it. The Las Vegas course.
Check in the GT4 Gallery here. There should be a section devoted to it.

Hope that helps you...
Enjoy your stay.
 
Yea welcome to GTP, btw im not a new member, ive been here for more then a year and dont kno how to get rid of that "new member" garbage next to my name

soo... does this get locked now?
 
I guess there're still people that has to see to believe.

I'm also new to the forum. Love the job that all you guys have done.

Can't wait to play GT4, at least yesterday I bought the Logitec's Racing Wheel.

:D
 
98cobra
So far rice burners.

Theres also a few gasoline burning American Musclecars. :dopey:
 
98cobra
No the NHRA type ones.

He asked it like we would only be racing imports. I simply stated there are muscle cars.
 
Ebiggs
He asked it like we would only be racing imports. I simply stated there are muscle cars.
I know, but he said NHRA type though. I assumed he meant cars like the HKS 180 drag car or something like that.
 
wheellift
is there NHRA type cars in this Drag strip or just rice burners?
Not only will we get rice burners. Now GT4 will have more cars around the world that can burn all kinds of food.
 
Anyone remember the HKS car from GT2?
That thing would be perfect, but doesn't the Vegas Strip have a turn at the end?

That HKS car is nearly unturnable, but it had power.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Anyone remember the HKS car from GT2?
That thing would be perfect, but doesn't the Vegas Strip have a turn at the end?

That HKS car is nearly unturnable, but it had power.
Yeah, it has a turn, but that's past the finish line though.
 
If u really want to drag race, go and play Nira or IHRA drag racing games. GT4 is a motorsport racing simulator, not dragstrip sim. I really think drag racing is for amateur people. Since when starting from the standstill and going to 100, 200, is hard? =/

i really hate dragsters and top fuels. A F1 car can race almost the same speed in dragstrip and makes 4.5 gs in a corner. A top fuel can do 1/4 mile in 4 or 5 seconds but can´t even turn a corner!! And some people call this a car! =/

As if it was hard(i believe yeah for some amateur duds, not for me) to change gears and to launch at a certain rpm and don´t wheelspin.


**** DRAG RACING!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
Back