1:43 Scale Porsche 911 GT2 RS Included With Forza 7 Pre-Order

"With the addition of a diecast Porsche, the digital Ultimate Edition does offer a unique advantage over other pre-order options."

So does this come with the preorder from MS/Xbox store?

For those ordering in Canada, the die cast model should be included when you order the standard edition as well from Eb games.

"...One thing to keep in mind, however: only digital copies of the game include the Xbox Play Anywhere key. If you’re planning on playing the game both on a console and a Windows PC, the digital version will still make the most sense."

I wonder if the hard disk will transfer over to the Xbox One X or if you would need the digital version?

"With the addition of a diecast Porsche, the digital Ultimate Edition does offer a unique advantage over other pre-order options."

So does this come with the preorder from MS/Xbox store?

Only the ones listed in the article give you the car model as far as I know. The model also only comes with the physical copy. If you buy the digital version, you won't get the bonus.

Only the ones listed in the article give you the car model as far as I know. The model also only comes with the physical copy. If you buy the digital version, you won't get the bonus.
Aha. So only for a lucky few with right address. And no PC version. Not really what I'd want...

"...One thing to keep in mind, however: only digital copies of the game include the Xbox Play Anywhere key. If you’re planning on playing the game both on a console and a Windows PC, the digital version will still make the most sense."

I wonder if the hard disk will transfer over to the Xbox One X or if you would need the digital version?
Discs work across both Xbox One/S and Xbox One X. You'll just need to do the additional installs/patches but your disc will be the "license key" that lets you access content.

Well that's good. I already preordered the ultimate edition a few days ago at GameStop can't wait to have that 911 to my collection.
Yup. I preordered mine on Saturday. It's going to sit next to my GTR that I got for the GT5 Collectors Edition.

Well that's good. I already preordered the ultimate edition a few days ago at GameStop can't wait to have that 911 to my collection.

Yup. I preordered mine on Saturday. It's going to sit next to my GTR that I got for the GT5 Collectors Edition.
So if you already pre-ordered before this announcement you should receive the the model as well?, just to be sure. I paid my PC2 and FM7 pre-prefers off over a week ago and when I called GameStop about this Ultimate Edition bonus they didn't know anything about it, yet.

So if you already pre-ordered before this announcement you should receive the the model as well?, just to be sure. I paid my PC2 and FM7 pre-prefers off over a week ago and when I called GameStop about this Ultimate Edition bonus they didn't know anything about it, yet.
I believe I did the same with horizon 3 and the centenario model and I was able to get it.

Bburago sucks. I didn't know they were still making models. Mini Champs, Kyosho, and AutoArt are some of the best diecast makers. Expensive but well worth it.
Course they are going to go with the cheap brand for a pre-order bonus. It would cost them quite a bit to go with brands like Spark, which already makes a 1/43 991 GT2 RS, a model which goes for about $100 USD. It's not about quality here, but it's still pretty neat they're giving out models at all.

I was able to pre order this here in Poland. I don't care much about the lack of Play Anywhere funcionality but I will have to pay again for the Hoonigan car packs for both Horizon 3 and Forza 7. :( Basically the same cars for two games. Argh. Also, I always liked Bburago models, they remind me of my childhood. I bought Cinquecento (they literally had Made in Italy Cinquecento in a supermarket in 2015, crazy) and Punto (both in 1:24) because I always wanted these two as a kid. :D

Back