1/8th mile drags?

4WD/AWD cars wil dominate but you can go looking for tracks that have a 1/8 mile by using the Citroen rally car to measure distance.

Oh cool, does that rally car measure distance? Ill have to try that out at some point... Does it count in 0.1 miles or something?

The citron is accurate to the meter. I would check but my blu rays shot.

Thanks mikey, are any of those odometers accurate to meters? Or are they rounded to the nearest 10 or 100 meters. I've been interested to find out exactly how many meters Indy is... Someone previously mentioned something like 373m was t sure if someone has accurately measured it down to the meters

Pretty sure it was Mafia Boy or DLR who measured it out almost 2 years ago or so at 370 odd meters. Someone should recheck though.

I'm not sure of the specifics of each car.

Pretty sure it was Mafia Boy or DLR who measured it out almost 2 years ago or so at 370 odd meters. Someone should recheck though.

I'm not sure of the specifics of each car.

I measured it with Citroen rally car. I got 367m exactly from the starting point to as soon as the shadow touches the bumper. It's 372 as soon as the bumper touches the light on the other side of the shadow (ie as it leaves/passes)... Interesting! These were the numbers I got on the citron it may or may not vary by a meter or two depending on a different car.

I measured it with Citroen rally car. I got 367m exactly from the starting point to as soon as the shadow touches the bumper. It's 372 as soon as the bumper touches the light on the other side of the shadow (ie as it leaves/passes)... Interesting! These were the numbers I got on the citron it may or may not vary by a meter or two depending on a different car.

So after a tedious mathematical calculation I have determined Indy is 35 meters shorter than route X. I can show my work if anyone questions this.

Kraig, did you happen to measure route X to determine the accuracy of the Citroen ?

Back