1 bob from level 0 to 40

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 13 comments
  • 953 views

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
Messages
10,207
Messages
MyBoardNick
Hi,

What does it cost me to let you B-spec one of my drivers from level 0 to 40.

Let me know, Thanks!

Outeke
 
Last edited:
Wow, that's a lot! :) Going from 1 to 35 isn't too hard but that last part, 36 to 40, is a whole other question.
 
What's Bob's name? I'll put him in whenever I get the chance 👍
 
Outeke
Hi,

What does it cost me to let you B-spec one of my drivers from level 0 to 40.

Let me know, Thanks!

Outeke

I usually do like 4-6 bob races a day on weekdays. Shoot me a FR and I can add them in if there not being used 👍
 
Wow, that's a lot! :) Going from 1 to 35 isn't too hard but that last part, 36 to 40, is a whole other question.

35 would be good too :)

What's Bob's name? I'll put him in whenever I get the chance 👍

H. Nilson, but it is on my sub account, don't think your added there...

I usually do like 4-6 bob races a day on weekdays. Shoot me a FR and I can add them in if there not being used 👍

Cool, I'll send a fr tomorrow evening!
Anything I can help you with?
 
Outeke
35 would be good too :)

H. Nilson, but it is on my sub account, don't think your added there...

Cool, I'll send a fr tomorrow evening!
Anything I can help you with?

Alright no prob. But yea I like blue and purple chips :) no rush though 👍
 
Send me a FR if not and I'll throw him in the deep end whenever I can 👍
 
Thanks both of you
 
No problem, which account is H.Nilson on?
 
I'm sending a FR in a minute to both :D

Kid in bed, got 7 minutes left for diner..gotta make it :P
 
When I start my "Give whip to Bob" software I will add your Bobs...

P.S.: I wish all writers in this thread a happy NEW YEAR!
 
When I start my "Give whip to Bob" software I will add your Bobs...

P.S.: I wish all writers in this thread a happy NEW YEAR!

Please skip the main account bob's as they are all above 10m... and with a 200% payout it would max my bank...

My sub has level 17~18 and a level 0...

Happy new year to you too my friend!
 
P.S.: I wish all writers in this thread a happy NEW YEAR!

picture.php
 
Back