1 Car + 5 Paint For Your Lvl 24 or Rally Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt steve
  • 30 comments
  • 1,542 views
Messages
108
Messages
donkey_dic
Trade wanted today I will send when I get home about 5hrs
Some of my cars i have to trade;
X1's, Prototype , vettel, No 1 , No 11 , No13 , No14 , No16 , No 19
F10
F2007
330 P4 Race Car
XJ13 Race Car
787
Merc C9 Race Car
GIULIA TZ2 '65
Trial CELICA SS-11 (ZZT231) 03
WOODONE TOMS SUPRA 03
ARTA NSX 00
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Castrol MUGEN NSX 00
TAKATA DOME NSX 03
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01
MOBIL1 NSX 01
XJ220 92
Mitsubishi HSR ll Concept 89
Bentley Speed8 Race Car
Suzuki ESCUDO Trail Car
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car 03
R390 Race Car
Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7
ISF Racing Concept 08
All RM Cars
Most Rally and Touring cars
lvl 17 Ticket
Lvl 21 Ticket
1000 Ticket

PAINT
Chrome and ALL Matte colours
 
Last edited:
I can trade you a white or yellow X1 for the NSX LM
 
not till reset tonight
 
I have purple X2010 i want GT '02 sriped if youi have one. or your F2010 can trade now.
 
Is your Loctite NSX 0miles?

Message me.
 
ok, no prob
 
Mark 2002 didnt see f10 offer will take that offer
 
how about the NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car or the ARTA NSX 00?
 
I'll trade you a silver, purple or pink X1 for your TRIAL CELICA?
 
Anyone ?
Also I want FTO Super Touring or Rally RS200
 
Anyone ?
Also I want FTO Super Touring or Rally RS200

Hi .....Ford RS200 Rally Car'85 for your F1 2007......please

add friend....swanseauk10

can deal within the next ten minutes
 
Hi .....Ford RS200 Rally Car'85 for your F1 2007......please

add friend....swanseauk10

can deal within the next ten minutes

It's a 0 milage car too
 
Trade wanted today
Some of my cars i have to trade;
X1's, Prototype , vettel, No 1 , No 11 , No13 , No14 , No16 , No 19
F10
F2007
330 P4 Race Car
XJ13 Race Car
787
Merc C9 Race Car
GIULIA TZ2 '65
Trial CELICA SS-11 (ZZT231) 03
WOODONE TOMS SUPRA 03
ARTA NSX 00
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Castrol MUGEN NSX 00
TAKATA DOME NSX 03
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01
MOBIL1 NSX 01
XJ220 92
Mitsubishi HSR ll Concept 89
Bentley Speed8 Race Car
Suzuki ESCUDO Trail Car
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car 03
R390 Race Car
Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7
ISF Racing Concept 08
All RM Cars
Most Rally and Touring cars
lvl 17 Ticket
1000 Ticket

PAINT
Chrome and ALL Matte colours
Offer open
 
Last edited:
i can do the nomad for your bentley. I would really like the NSX-R concept LM Road car if you have it. I note you have the Race car.

I can trade for the next half hour then in a couple of hours time for a few hours.

psn: mugo123
 
very slick easy trade. +1
 
i have a 21 ticket i can trade after reset for your R390
 
Anyone?
I will keep checking back first reply has a deal
 
i want any of these if they have 0miles on them
TAKATA DOME NSX 03
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01
MOBIL1 NSX 01

for my rally tix or lvl24
 
i want any of these if they have 0miles on them
TAKATA DOME NSX 03
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01
MOBIL1 NSX 01

for my rally tix or lvl24

I think the mobil 1 N$Xhas 0 mile will check when home
 
Back