1 Car for 5 museum cards! (currently 928 TRADEABLE cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter oxidonis2008
  • 169 comments
  • 12,931 views
@ CMvan46

You're on for 04.06. -Honda NSX Takata Dome '06

Add me on PSN and check cards before sending
 
@ Webwolf

03.06. VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 - #54, OK?

Just check cards before sending
 
I've sent the cards. ;)
 
I'll check my cards tmrw, see if I have got any, if so, can I have the Ferrari F10? (I know that's a little sneaky to ask for) If not, I'm happy with the R10, or a NASCAR car (Except the Gamestop one or Jeff Gordon's)
 
Do you trade museum cards for museum cards as well? In case you don't gift your museum cards to someone else: http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=14804


I'll check my cards tmrw, see if I have got any, if so, can I have the Ferrari F10? (I know that's a little sneaky to ask for) If not, I'm happy with the R10, or a NASCAR car (Except the Gamestop one or Jeff Gordon's)
You need to pick a car that's less than Cr. 1,000,000. You can't trade cars higher than that.
 
Aaah okay... I think the NASCAR cars are 500k then right? Sorry, i'm totally new to this...
 
Would you consider trading matte paints for the cards instead of a car?
 
I sent you a PM with the cards I can give you, probably would like the Scuderia in return lol
 
@ Webwolf

03.06. VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 - #54, OK?

Just check cards before sending

OK. the other car's are already gone?

Claxon 165,187,192 for 5 extra museum cards then.
I send on 26, 30 & 31 Mai


Send 26 mai : Mitsubishi 4-6-7-10-13
 
Last edited:
5 Museum Cards sent.List is in a pm via PSN.Put me for another 5 museum cards once you can.Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
Send 29 Mai:

Dodge 22-26-32-34-40
=> Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - White #66

Send 30 Mai:

Dodge 42-43
Mazda 6-7-12
=> Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - Gray #3

WebWolf
 
Last edited:
Would you take cards for 1000 ticket or cars for 1000 ticket?
 
Send 1 Jun:

Mazda 17-20-23-31-36
=> Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - Gray #3 !

Pencil me in your sceduale plz
 
suburu wrc 08 rally for 4 cards set me a date
 
02.06. - Webwolf - Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car - #57 (cards recieved) CAR SEND

& Car received THX +1

06.06. - Webwolf - Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - #66 (cards recieved) CAR SEND

& Car received THX +1

08.06. - Webwolf - Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - Gray #3 (cards recieved) CAR SEND

& Car received THX for the good deals +1
 
Last edited:
i'll see if I can get any more cards you need.
 
Oxidonis, wanna do 7 trades?

Ford 2, 10, 15, 44, 45,

Ford 46, 51, 54, 85, 88

Ford 89, 103, 116, 117, 140

Ford 144, 148, 149, 157, 169

Ford 174, 183, 190, 191, 207

Ford 208, 209, 210, 217, 224

Ford 229, 232, 233, 263, 265
 
Back