1 Car for 5 museum cards! (currently 928 TRADEABLE cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter oxidonis2008
  • 169 comments
  • 12,932 views
you can have all my museum cards if want cos i don't need them ok ?
 
@ Chopper_P

No problem, mate, just let me know which car you want and ill put you on for 23.05.
As for cards, before sending just check my cards list and you'll be ok..
 
@ robbos21

Well thanx mate, but everyone knows nothing is for free.
So, what you want for the cards?
 
any cars that are good for racing or just good either way like nsx's, nissan 370z gt etc etc ok :):)
 
I have 61, 88, 131, 146, 156 .... From Citroen (:
 
Car received and i've sent you 5 more cards, thanks for the trade :)
 
Anything you want for that Nissan 240RS Rally Car?
 
Ill pm you what i got
But you got the lexus lfa racing concept?
 
@ robbos21

Ok, you're on for 23.05. with Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

Just check my garage before sending cards..

And add me on PSN...
 
@ xX_eVo_Xx

No problem, mate, just choose a car and let me know and i'll put you on the list.
 
@ Igwyana

Thanks for the cards.. ;)
Need anything else?
 
@ C-ZETA

Any 5 cards i don't have for Nissan 240RS Rally Car, OK?

I'll put you on for 24.05...
 
@ .Jake.

Well, i got all Lexus cars and only LFA is LFA '10..

Is it ok?
 
You got the racing concept primium ?
 
all im asking for is the AE86 Not the SS version(:
 
@ xX_eVo_Xx

AE86 Not the SS version - which car is it?
Give me a full name please...

Is it Toyota what you looking for?
 
@ xX_eVo_Xx

AE86 Not the SS version - which car is it?
Give me a full name please...

Is it Toyota what you looking for?


COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) '83:tup:
 
@ .Jake.

Lexus LFA '10 (Premium) is ONLY LEXUS LFA i got (is this car is concept or not i don't know)
 
I'll take the Castrol NSX if thats ok with you
 
@ xX_eVo_Xx

25.05. - xX_eVo_Xx - Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) '83

Ok?
 
@ .Jake.

Ok, you're on for 26.05. with Lexus IS F Racing Concept
 
@ Chopper_P

Do you mean Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00?
 
@ xX_eVo_Xx

25.05. - xX_eVo_Xx - Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) '83

Ok?

Lol sorry i just got that car yesterday, do you have the GTR GT Academy?
 
yes please Mate Thank you
I am sending cards now, if i send ones you already have let me know I will replace them ASAP
BTW: I have the academy GT-R
 
Hey there I've got some Ford cards for you.

Numbers: 17, 31, 42, 60, 65 (all ford)

Please do pencil me in and I have to think about what car I want here. Thanks.


Edit: If I could get your Honda NSX Takata Dome '06 that'd be awesome.
 
Last edited:
Pencil me in on your first free trade day for these cars:
As return 30 missing Museum Cards in your list.
Completion of Renault, Mitsubishi and Mazda!

VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 - #54
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 - #41
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car - #57
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - #3
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - #66
Honda S2000 LM Race car - Red!!/Black #30

THX, WebWolf
 
Last edited:
Back