I'm looking for 1 specific paint color. Its is a shade of Petrol. The color in the game is Aztec Green Pearl. I have many paints i can trade so I will take as many as I can get.
I'm looking for 1 specific paint color. Its is a shade of Petrol. The color in the game is Aztec Green Pearl. I have many paints i can trade so I will take as many as I can get.
Send me a fr will send you 1 now.
Do you have matte yellow,Matte Blue,(CS) Maziora McKenley,(CS) Maziora Everest or (CS) Maziora Andromeda if not i'll still send.
Hi mate.
I also have one of these paints.
If you send a f/r with a note regarding colour needed I can send to you.
If you save it and send back to me I could send you a couple more etc.
Cheers mate.👍