[1 SPOT OPEN] FIFA Sundays - Online League

• Thread starter hightyme
  • 50 comments
vtecsyndrome
FIFA 11 (PS3) - Online League

Every Sunday - 1pm EST/6pm BST (Starts July 24th)

GTP Username/Team
hightyme/SL Benfica
Carbonox/Bayern Munich
johnboy1112/AC Milan
babylonian/Liverpool

To enter, through FIFA 11 title screen> Online Game Modes> Friends Leagues> Join A League
Online League Name & Password have been provided in PM.

Last edited:
SmittMan
If we have at least 4 users then, I'll join when I'm not playing DiRT.

I'd be willing to start one with as few as 6 players. (considering the lack of interest)

EDIT: I have prosued others in series' that I have recently run, have found some interest. Still would prefer at least 8 but even 6 would do.

Last edited:
This would look good, however I'm not accustomed to playing online yet... Better play some practice matches before submitting my entry.

Thanks for joining Carbon & JohnB.

Ya, sorry JohnB ... Arsenal would be a strong EPL team.

Wengers lot!!:yuck: Will have to look into teams what night you looking at vtec, oh and im pretty average by the way so dont know what standard your looking for.

Wengers lot!!:yuck: Will have to look into teams what night you looking at vtec, oh and im pretty average by the way so dont know what standard your looking for.

A day of the week hasn't been settled, I'm willing to work out what would be best for all involved.

A day of the week hasn't been settled, I'm willing to work out what would be best for all involved.

Ok bro will keep an eye on things im interested if the day/time suits long as you dont mind my averageness??.:)

Id like to stake an early claim for Inter i think.:D

Ok bro will keep an eye on things im interested if the day/time suits long as you dont mind my averageness??.:)

Id like to stake an early claim for Inter i think.:D

Sorry, Inter is a 5 STAR team
AC Milan are 4 1/2, as well as Juventus

Count me in, don't know about the team though. Thinking Sheffield United as i'm going to finish last anyway but to give myself half a chance I guess I should choose a 4 and a half star team.

Count me in, don't know about the team though. Thinking Sheffield United as i'm going to finish last anyway but to give myself half a chance I guess I should choose a 4 and a half star team.

Think i will give you a relagation battle Dan im pretty average.:nervous:

Online League created; Name & Password will be provided, as soon as we agree on a day... I'm thinking Sundays, with the time zone difference about; 1pm EST - 6pm BST.

Everyone good for Sundays?

What's BST? I just hope it's not at night in my part of the world because otherwise I'd have to quit right away...

Back