1 thing that you'd like to be in a GT game(no requests or complaints just fantasy)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 109 comments
  • 5,352 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
This is mainly about stuff we may never see until GT10 or something or maybe never see in a GT game.

Ability to create a racing route in a fully modeled city, and put the route using google maps.
 
A single player career that involves no grinding.
 
A more structured set of races, where you progress from small races in slow cars, up to full blown races, like many more of the beginner races, so you get a lot more gameplay.
 
NASCAR has their own video game. Their removal from the current game would make me very happy.
 
Less cars, but far more in depth with each car. I dunno, I just hate that in normal progression of the game you get a car you really like, then do like 3 races with it or something and have to move to a different car.

I wanna be able to play a whole game using just one car, like an Mx-5 for example. Move up from autocrossing and track days to spec racing and other kinds of leagues. All the tuning parts in the world would be available and you would have the time to really progress with your car and turn it into something really unique.

PD also has all these great licences like SuperGt and Nascar that could be whole games in themselves.
 
Just fantasy, huh?


Boobies. Can't lose with boobies.

Hey I'm with you! But would we look at cars anymore? Imagine the marketplace if the they were tradable:idea:
 
Boobies yes and naked women attached to them.
 
Hawiian Tropics promo girls as my pit crew 👍
 
Allow me to put a pair of dice hanging from the rear view mirror, or a bobblehead on the dash.
 
Google streetview track making would be very good. Maybe complete tuning. I'm not talking high RPM turbos or even engine swaps from Forza. I'm talking about setting the height of the car, the size of the aero parts. Width of the tires. And high RPM turbos and engine swaps.
 
I would love previous GT games as DLC for GT5. I mean, GT5 has all the cars you need, Just need the events & tracks.

Imagine having GT4 in the A-Spec section of GT5. You'd get all the events from GT4 + You'd get all the tracks from GT4 in arcade as well but with the physics and graphics of GT5. Every ones a winner. May even stop the moaning about how great GT4 is compared to GT5, or how many tracks are missing from GT5, Etc. Etc.
Could do this with GT1, 2, 3 & 4 and even the psp version as well.

GT5 with all the previous GT's would be one awesome package if you ask me
👍💡
 
Motorcycles, and then some type of custom car creator.

So you could go and make your own Fireblade or GSX-R.

Basically a kit car creation system where you can mix and match between car and motorcycle parts to have some horrendous proof of concept personalized vehicle.
 
online free roaming in big cities. that would include a place to assemble races and a mountain pass. Something along the line of NFS underground, but with all the elements of todays GT5 included.
 
"Gran Turismo" and the "Grand Theft Auto" series combined.
(Polyphony Digital & Rockstar Games put together.)
 
Open world online where you can race in cities (such as London or Tokyo and not the tracks)
 
This is mainly about stuff we may never see until GT10 or something or maybe never see in a GT game.

Ability to create a racing route in a fully modeled city, and put the route using google maps.

I was thinking about this earlier. I think it would be awesome if there was ACTUAL dirt accumulation. How it stands now, your car only gets dirty per race. Your car magically gets cleaned in between races. I want it to be that you have to go to the car wash in between races to get it clean. If you are in a championship, you're gonna have to wait to get it clean. Or maybe just have an option in the car set-up that cleans it.
 
Online race series with real cash prizes.
 
Hawiian Tropics promo girls as my pit crew 👍

Customizable pit crews! Anywhere from fat ugly men to naked playboy girls. 💡 I'd be pitting every lap if that was the case. :lol:
 
I already have one, and she agrees with me. :sly:

Then that one's a keeper :)

EDIT: For my part in this thread, how about a true walk-around mode that allows us to really appreciate the time that went into modeling the cars? With opening hoods, doors, cockpit switches, etc
 
Last edited:
Back