• Thread starter Milouse
  • 136 comments
France
Paris
Milouse
Milouse
July 05, 2022
Adding a Circuit Experience completion Tracker
details: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/07-05-gt7-on-k.404882/post-13780004

June 14, 2022
Adding a tire tracker for each car
Details: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt7-on-k-dr-score-visual-cars-list.404882/post-13755381
1655213673883.png

May 28, 2022 / May 29, 2022
Semi-manual DR tracker, online:
Details: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt7-on-k-semi-manual-dr-tracker.404882/post-13737242
then: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt7-on-k-online-dr-tracker-semi-manual.404882/post-13738776

April 04, 2022:
Opening to contribution for Performance data and engine names.
Details: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ction-update-march-19th.404882/#post-13668455

March 19, 2022:
Details: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ection-update-march-19th.404882/post-13638968

March 4, 2022:
Hi,
The very-very first version of the traditional cars list is online for Gran Turismo 7 on Kudosprime:
A few remarks:
  • It's exhaustive: it counts 424 cars that i found in the game
  • There's no Car page yet (can't click on names)
  • All cars images are currently displayed from their GTS or GT6 countepart. This is a fallback, and obviously temporary.
  • Most of data needs check or completion
  • Fields are also missing completely (like source of the car)

So, basically, it's mostly a filterable and checkable (ownership) list for now.

All other sections are closed for now.

Back to work...

1646343588648.jpeg

Attachments

• 1646343509807.png
    1646343509807.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
@Milouse Do you expect to have a GT7 section on your website that has the same kind of info available that you have for GT Sport?
I just had a quick look to the now online GT7 user website, and i have a very bad news regarding Sport Mode stats: PD seems to have taken every possible measure to prevent getting more data that it shows on the official user page.
We used to be able to navigate through profiles (thanks to their consecutive ids) and through various data (due to usage of parameters in their API). This was a kind of 3D access to data. Now, it's not even 2D, it's 1D...

I have yet to see how leaderboards are handled, but I'm pessimistic for that too.
When will we be able to log in and update garage and see our stats?
Garage update is manual (not sure if you're referring to the collection feature of K')

due to usage of parameters in their API
Any traces of getting the hidden driver avatars or livery images in jpg and png form like in GTS with changing the last few characters?

Last edited:
I just had a quick look to the now online GT7 user website, and i have a very bad news regarding Sport Mode stats: PD seems to have taken every possible measure to prevent getting more data that it shows on the official user page.
We used to be able to navigate through profiles (thanks to their consecutive ids) and through various data (due to usage of parameters in their API). This was a kind of 3D access to data. Now, it's not even 2D, it's 1D...

I have yet to see how leaderboards are handled, but I'm pessimistic for that too.

Garage update is manual (not sure if you're referring to the collection feature of K')
That doesn't sound good. I use KP a lot. :nervous:

The way things change means that it will also affect M_Anony's livery search engine too.

The way things change means that it will also affect M_Anony's livery search engine too.

Sounds like we just need a PSN login API, then we could look up our own stats at least, right?

Jerome

Funny, this thread name was "GT Sport on K' | It's a start..." and nobody saw the problem :lol:

Anyway,
@Nenkai, the follow up of your tweet quoted by @tankuroded and @Jump_Ace could lead to think that Kudosprime was hitting the GTS API hard: nothing can be less true. From the start, i used a gentle approach, to let no particular footprint on the server: a single scan of basic info (1 call) from every new profile (so spread out over five years), on demand profile access replacing access on official server with way less HTTP access than the official pages themselves. I even set up an automatic throttling to avoid abuses. And the global stats pages are built once a month on 1/200th of profile poll, spread out on half a day.
GTS, the game, is exchanging data all the time with the server. K' access is a drop in the ocean.

I like to think that PDI just didn't like their data being collected outside the official website through an undocumented API. They certainly didn't like it considering how everything has been changed to no longer be able to fetch a profile by name to begin with (all GUIDs now), and also restricting the API to not provide any information without access, only exception being the showcase, which is static anyway. If you've noticed, even content search on the official website does not provide a way to search by user name.

While K* was the first example in mind, I do know of other projects (for one, one that allowed a full-text search of decals, mentioned above), that I would guess contributed into making this more visible and seen as unnecessary waste of bandwidth, regardless of how little it might be. It's unfortunate, but not surprising considering PDI.

Last edited:
This kills the fun of GT7 for me compared to GTS. What is the point of tryharding daily race qualifying now, when the leaderboard will just disappear and it's as if you never did it? And you don't get any credits for it either. I really enjoyed trying to improve my K' speed score in GTS - if they're going to kill it off, can PD please at least create their own replacement for it?

It's tragic that the new tracks were held back from GTS to be exclusive to GT7, as in every other way I'm starting to feel like GTS is a much better game.

I made a substantial update today:

• Lot of car data filled and images update
  • Adding a quick search for cars
  • Adding car Sources (Brand Central, Reward...). Reward details are available on each car's page (click on its name on the list). Some source will continue to be filled as cars appears in the game.
  • Adding car groups, with related filter
  • Adding above data related filters
  • Adding Private Note for each car (240 char.). The note can be edited on the car's page.
  • Game photos can be shared with everybody on each car page. (computer only)

1647717689955.png

I made a substantial update today:

• Lot of car data filled and images update
  • Adding a quick search for cars
  • Adding car Sources (Brand Central, Reward...). Reward details are available on each car's page (click on its name on the list). Some source will continue to be filled as cars appears in the game.
  • Adding car groups, with related filter
  • Adding above data related filters
  • Adding Private Note for each car (240 char.). The note can be edited on the car's page.
  • Game photos can be shared with everybody on each car page. (computer only)

View attachment 1126369
As always exceptional work 👏 👏

- Small change but can be annoying: Weight unit on Gran Turismo sections of K' now have a setting distinct from Power. I used to wrongly assume that BHP/CH and Lbs/Kg couldn't be mixed.
Kg is the set value by default for every users, and can be changed in "Preferences".

- I added a "Kg per HP" sorting order.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Do any of you know if Kudosprime or any other resources that tracked GT Sport stats, will update for the same purposes?
So far the only thing they've got is a car list, but the main things I used from KP was to check what sport mode configs it would be each week to determine whether I'd bother to log on, & then my own stats to just track ranking progression and so on.

Not even that it is not possible to see your DR as a numeric value anymore, they even had disapeared the white bar under the DR- letter in your profile menue in the Game.
Improving on DR was as far as I observed a motivation for many players and now you even dont know if you are a B-rated driver with 11k pts "in danger" to drop down to Dr C or you have 29k pts and are close to raise do DR A.
Its simply not possible for me to understand some (or sadly many tbh) decisions of PD

Last edited:
Hi, last K' Update:
Introduction of the first "Community Data" set: more detailed car's data that can only be gathered collectively. If you're a volunteer to contribute to that project, please let me now your K' account and who you are (country, PC/Smartphone user of K', ...) using the feedback button on K' website.
In this case, those are performance data from Stock (and Excellent state) cars, displayed in the Car Settings UI. Thing is, we must own the car to get that information.
1649089244108.png

Note the credit line for contributors ;)

I already filled 247 cars, from all cars that i own with no parts installed!

I just noticed that the Gran Turismo website has a GT7 Sport Mode tab now. Was this there before yesterday's update? It has GTWS stats similar to how it was for GT Sport FIA.

Long shot but have there been any changes to the API regarding Sport Mode along with this?

Long shot but have there been any changes to the API regarding Sport Mode along with this?
No. This part is a bit different (it's easier to access, i think), but there's still no way to replicate all the cool unofficial features of GT Sport.

(I wrote that answer 6 days ago but never pushed the "Post Reply" button :/ )

No. This part is a bit different (it's easier to access, i think), but there's still no way to replicate all the cool unofficial features of GT Sport.

(I wrote that answer 6 days ago but never pushed the "Post Reply" button :/ )
Thanks for confirming. It's such a shame 😥

240 km/h 1.13 G

but ? 240 km/h 1.14 G
It could look like a simple typo, and i wish it is. But... but... K' is run by PHP language, and look at what it does here:
1.14 * 100 = 113.99999999999999 :banghead:
(follows a Floor operation that leads to 1.13 instead of 1.14)
Most G data has gone through a cleaning data piece of code involving this operations , so I'll need to track down all this small errors (fortunately i kept the setting screen for all of them and will automate it)

Edit: all 52 errors (values between 1.13 to 1.16) corrected. ✔️

Last edited:
Ok, so the game recalculate PP after car selection:

View attachment 1142232
---->

View attachment 1142234
I'm seeing differences in PP in several cars, even in "stock" state.
That means that every PP on K' will need an update.

Few examples:

633.12 -> 647.83

267.65 -> 274.82

517.88 -> 531.08

Back