[04/23 Update] GT7 on K' | DR Score, Visual Cars List, Tire Tracker, Circuit XP Tracker

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 142 comments
@Milouse Can we assist by crowd sourcing this? Actually entering into a portal qualifying position, finishing position, whether we got fast lap, pole, or clean race and our before and after DR and SR to kinda of guesstimate our progress?

Is there a way to access the profile page of other players when you only have their PSN-ID? I want to follow the people I followed in GTS again but finding their profiles isn't that easy when you don't know if they already shared something.

@Dan
I'm answering here your question regarding lack of tuning data from cars on K'.
I'm still considering to implement it, but there's two things to consider: depth of data collection, and how community would be involved to input data:
1. opening it to anyone, which results of mix quality of data (and there's always one idiot to post stupid values)
or 2. give contributive rights to volunteers (which can be briefed in more details).

I was more willing to choose option 2, but when i talked about it earlier in this thread, i got zero messages in return.

What could be progressively achieved with a collective work:
  • Every tuning part available for every car, with their price (i already collected values of the 5 price patterns)
  • All aero parts with their price, min and max downforce value
  • If wide body, rollcage and rear diffuser (can have drastic change on performance) are available.
  • And as you expect, power and weight (+ PP) tuning ranges and their resulting performance data (grip and acceleration).
@Milouse Can we assist by crowd sourcing this? Actually entering into a portal qualifying position, finishing position, whether we got fast lap, pole, or clean race and our before and after DR and SR to kinda of guesstimate our progress?
I'm afraid that we couldn't guesstimate anything without actual DR and SR values :(
Is there a way to access the profile page of other players when you only have their PSN-ID? I want to follow the people I followed in GTS again but finding their profiles isn't that easy when you don't know if they already shared something.
Not any way i'm aware of. At best, we could build a very limited database of ID <-> Profiles name base on the very few web leaderboards.

Not any way i'm aware of. At best, we could build a very limited database of ID <-> Profiles name base on the very few web leaderboards.
Hmm that's sad. Thanks for looking into it tho.

At best, we could build a very limited database of ID <-> Profiles name base on the very few web leaderboards.
Or you could let registered users submit their own profile links or even others' profile links they come across, and eventually you'll build a large enough database. I mean that's what PSN trophy sites do, no one can pull a complete PSN ID list from Sony but with a lot of active users submitting PSN IDs to trophy sites, popular sites like PSNProfiles now have a list of several million PSN IDs.

Last edited:

roulette :D win !

1652145870234.png

1652145912818.png

@symaski62 If you have several Roulette results, it could be useful to post them in this thread:
Especially so rare 6 stars tickets (got only 1 from daily workout + 1 for finishing menu, out of 77 tickets overall)

A couple of small typos (maybe):

Aspiration for the Aston Martin DB5 is "na" instead of "NA".
Aspiration for the Ferrari Testarossa is "TR".
Aspiration for the Toyota 2000 GT is "FR".
Aspiration for the Mazda RX500 is "MR".

For once, a capture as a small teaser:
View attachment 1155039

This should be online this weekend, and the reason i talk about this "Sport Tracker" before putting it online is that Sport Players can start taking their profile capture after each race, and upload them on K' later ;)
Is it confirmed that the point system is the same as GT Sport?
BTW sport mode qualifying leaderboards now list all participating players, at least on the console. This could be used to establish a PSN ID <-> profile link map with a decent size.

Last edited:
Just a question. Not a request. I'm curious.

Is it possible to do live Collector level? Since it shows on the online page.

DR Tracker is Online here:
Keep in mind it's in beta. Please report problems.
I mostly tested with 4k screens. Follow instructions (no PNG files) and it should works fine ;)

1653841885676.png

@O604 and @Nathaniel_Wu i'll answer to you asap (i'm between F1 Monaco GP and Indy 500 watching, tight schedule here :lol: )

Last edited:
BTW sport mode qualifying leaderboards now list all participating players, at least on the console. This could be used to establish a PSN ID <-> profile link map with a decent size.
If that was accessible on the web, yes. But that is not the case and the profile link or id is not even on the PS5 UI :(
Or you could let registered users submit their own profile links or even others' profile links they come across, and eventually you'll build a large enough database.
If the Sport Tracker that i published yesterday becomes popular (which remains to be proven given its laughable low usage so far), i'll add a field for players to add a link to their official profile. (among other features). Note btw that this tracker page can be shared as it contains the K' user id when he's connected.
Is it confirmed that the point system is the same as GT Sport?
"Confirmed" by me: i compared the Sport Tracker analysis results for a selection of profiles fulfilling the following conditions:
1. Have played GT7
2. Have played GTS Sport Mode
3. Stopped to play GTS Sport Mode before the profile transfert.
4. Did not play GT7 Sport Mode
I check such profiles from all across the known ladder, and results matches between K' Sport Tracker and K' GTS Sport DR data.
This excludes the A+ DR scores (around 1% of Sport Mode players) as they have no progress bar.

Additional Note regarding the Sport Tracker. It's possible to set the console to take screenshot by just pressing the Share button. It's called "Easy Screenshot" mode in the console settings (here the PS5 UI)
1653919405509.png

Just a question. Not a request. I'm curious.

Is it possible to do live Collector level? Since it shows on the online page.
I don't know if it's possible to read the data on a known official profile page (the GTS way fails). I didn't spend energy trying to do it given the limited interest of informations there.
Note that the Collector score is capped at 246,275 pts, way before you have collected all the cars.

BTW, I now have enough money to buy the dozen of cars missing from my collection (VGTs from Brand Central), but this had a cost: my loyal B-Spec Bob died yesterday.
1653919805981.png

Rest in Piece buddy.

Last edited:
If that was accessible on the web, yes. But that is not the case and the profile link or id is not even on the PS5 UI :(
Yes, but you could follow everyone on the leaderboard in-game, then check your following list on the web to get the links. The "follow everyone" part can be largely automated with RemotePlay and AutoHotKey, just like the popular Pan-American grinding script.

Last edited:
If the Sport Tracker that i published yesterday becomes popular (which remains to be proven given its laughable low usage so far), i'll add a field for players to add a link to their official profile. (among other features). Note btw that this tracker page can be shared as it contains the K' user id when he's connected.
I tried to use the tracker, but it does not seem to work. It says "Failed to read DR Progress bar". At first, I thought maybe it was because my UI was in Chinese, then I switched to English but still the same.
Here are my two screenshots, could you take a look? They were taken on different dates but I didn't play the sport mode in between.
SY6E47C.jpg

iHTbE2i.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome will try next time I race. Now PD needs to add a SR progress bar next :)
(Or just bring back the red and blue indicators at the end of the race)

Microsoft puts your account confirmation email in the junk folder btw, if anyone else can't find it ;)

I tried to use the tracker, but it does not seem to work. It says "Failed to read DR Progress bar". At first, I thought maybe it was because my UI was in Chinese, then I switched to English but still the same.
Here are my two screenshots, could you take a look? They were taken on different dates but I didn't play the sport mode in between.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I used your screens to retrieve files on the server and fix the tracker code. Your screens should work.
It appeared that your screens have a slight difference in the DR and SR area compared to those taken on my console, and maybe a different tint that failed my over zealous algorithms (i rewrote parts so they should be more robust).

Edit:
Screen language doesn't matter.
Have you screen been taken from PS4 Pro or PS5? Anyway, you can try again now.

Microsoft puts your account confirmation email in the junk folder btw, if anyone else can't find it ;)
Sadly i'm fighting windmills here :(

Last edited:
I too failed to have file read, screen shot below
18115d65e6897-3fa315B375F96579043.7F0DCD06C091CCF5_message_423405746779504_1653928698357.jpg

Can you tell me what I am doing incorrect, thank you
P.s. i applaud to what you are doing

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I used your screens to retrieve files on the server and fix the tracker code. Your screens should work.
It appeared that your screens have a slight difference in the DR and SR area compared to those taken on my console, and maybe a different tint that failed my over zealous algorithms (i rewrote parts so they should be more robust).

Edit:
Screen language doesn't matter.
Have you screen been taken from PS4 Pro or PS5? Anyway, you can try again now.
Cheers! :cheers: It works now! It was taken from a PS5.

I too failed to have file read, screen shot below
View attachment 1155840
Can you tell me what I am doing incorrect, thank you
P.s. i applaud to what you are doing
Interesting. There's a black border all around your image, that's why it fails (K' server doesn't read the good areas).
Do you have a custom scale setting in your game? Or console? I don't find such settings on GT7 PS5 on a 4k display.
Also, i note that my script failed to read the date from your screen filename, this indicates that you either changed the name, or that names on PS4 are different. Do you have detail about that?

Just wondering if you could add the feature of uploading a car's fully upgraded performance stats to the database, like with the previous games. Although the existence of S parts might make this information not as useful...

EDIT: Also, the HP figure for the Boss 429 Mustang is off. It's showing 734 - its upgraded horsepower - instead of the stock figures.

Last edited:
I race on PS4 Pro, took some screenshots, but I get failed to read DR progress bar.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220530201305.jpg

Direct link:

do not embed https: //i.imgur.com/dmOtz0U.jpg

I don't think I have a border set but didn't check.
Could it be that the UI elements shift around slightly based on Collector level and License? Language?

Last edited:
The 458 Italia GT3 '13 has it's year set to "1913" (lol)
and the GR010 '21, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 2009 don't have years set at all. :)

Because I may as well point out all the weird year stuff while I'm here...

There's 4 cars with their year showing as "0000" instead of being empty:

Wicked Fabrication GT 51
Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model
Greddy Fugu Z
Porsche VGT - and this one actually has a year set in-game: 2021

Also, I notice that you have the "2035" years shown for the Tomahawk cars but not for all the concept cars with an in-game year,
so here's all those years that you're missing (as visible in garage detailed view):

AMG Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT - 2013
AMG Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series - 2014
Mazda LM55 VGT - 2014
Toyota FT-1 VGT - 2014
Bugatti VGT - 2015
NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 VGT - 2015
MINI Clubman VGT - 2015
Honda 2&4 - 2015
IsoRivolta Zagato VGT - 2017
Peugeot L500R HYbrid VGT 2017 - 2017
Peugeot L750R HYbrid VGT 2017 - 2017
Audi VGT - 2018
Audi e-tron VGT - 2018
Mazda RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT - 2020 (note: the Stealth Model does not have a year set)
Lamborghini V12 VGT - 2020
Jaguar VGT Coupe - 2019
Jaguar VGT SV - 2021
Jaguar VGT Roadster - 2022
HYUNDAI N 2025 VGT - 2025

I race on PS4 Pro, took some screenshots, but I get failed to read DR progress bar.
I made some changes, your screens should pass the control check now, please try again.
There are slightly degraded in quality. I don't know if you send them using a USB or through a web download, or if its the result of the PS4 Pro that would use a reduced resolution also in UI.
Could it be that the UI elements shift around slightly based on Collector level and License? Language?
No.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

I made some changes, your screens should pass the control check now, please try again.
There are slightly degraded in quality. I don't know if you send them using a USB or through a web download, or if its the result of the PS4 Pro that would use a reduced resolution also in UI.
My PS4 Pro was still set to png, so I used a converter to change them to jpg. I guess it was set a bit aggressive to reduce file size. It's working beautifully now. First one went through without a hitch, dragged the next 4 in and 2 seconds later.
1653998514334.png

Awesome you got it to accept the lower quality, 485KB screens are a lot easier to store and faster to upload :)

The settings I used are 300 DPI, 15% compression if that means anything. PSP from 1996, still works. Jpg never dies!

Great tool, now I just got to remember to take a shot after each race.
I'll stick more data in today, got some time to race this morning after the kids are off to school :)

I set the ps4 pro to jpg now and directly uploaded them, works perfect
1654009716690.png

Last edited:
Interesting. There's a black border all around your image, that's why it fails (K' server doesn't read the good areas).
Do you have a custom scale setting in your game? Or console? I don't find such settings on GT7 PS5 on a 4k display.
Also, i note that my script failed to read the date from your screen filename, this indicates that you either changed the name, or that names on PS4 are different. Do you have detail about that?
Method I used to get file to you is as follows:
PS screenshot.
Send as message to my alt account in PS system.
In the PS app on my phone i download image to phone.
In your site i select the same file to upload.

It is the only way I can transfer images from the PS to my phone....
I'm not doing any "save as" or changing file names. And as for any border, I am not doing any editing at all.
Thank you

Method I used to get file to you is as follows:
PS screenshot.
Send as message to my alt account in PS system.
In the PS app on my phone i download image to phone.
In your site i select the same file to upload.

It is the only way I can transfer images from the PS to my phone....
I'm not doing any "save as" or changing file names. And as for any border, I am not doing any editing at all.
Thank you
Thanks for the details.
Your border looks like what i got when playing with my PS5 system settings earlier today:
1654042676502.png

1654042706044.png

You could look there, i put my bill on this to be the source of the problem ;)

Regarding the transfert, did you try to setup the "Auto-Upload" feature in the console settings? This auto sync the captures with the PSN mobile App after pairing app and console. From there you can download capture to your phone files without having to send them to another account.
1654043284315.png

My Auto-Upload feature seems to be broken, but it used to work.
i think it stopped working after i took thousands of screenshot in GT7 :guilty:

Regarding the transfer, did you try to setup the "Auto-Upload" feature in the console settings?
I am on the PS4 slim, not sure if it has this auto- upload, but I'll look...
I'll also look at my display area for the PS4...

Back