10 brand new scans. by me.

• Thread starter NavyAD
  • 273 comments
With a rather clear image of backfire. :) Very nice. :) Well, nice pictures, at any rate.. can't understand a word of the text, though. :)

There's also a shot on page 7 that seems to show yet another meter, this time on the right side, directly opposite the new fuel guage.

On page 5 in the section "Suburban Race Spots" are pictures of new tracks. One looks like Autum ring and another lika a race track in vegas.

mfg
Markus

You're the man NavyAD! 👍

Where are the pics from, was there some kind of info brochure at the stand you took those vids? I put those scans in the German GT forum mentioning your name of course. Great work! :dopey:

Cheers,
the Interceptor

First pic within Australian Car town.
attachment.php

Thankyou Navy

Edit: I’m thinking about sending you a little Paypal love…

Cool - Australian Manufacturers confirmed!

Ford, Holden & Ford Performance Vehicles

EDIT: damn, beaten to it by 2 mins! :)

Attachments

• aust.jpg
    aust.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 215
The Skyline is the Amuse R34 '04. Wicked.

NavyAD, your best contribution yet. Tons of new info if we could get it translated. Thank you!!

Oosacker: Stop working on the translation for the book, these new scans appear to have much better and newer info in them.

From what I can see:
Yes! Dual backfire at the bottom of page 4.
New cars: Amuse R34 '04, Amuse S2000 R1 '04, Amuse S2000 GT1 '04, Nissan R92CP YHP.
Many controller options
New menu screens for: tuning, championships, endurance, garage, calender feature I think, etc...
Page 5 on endurance screen you can see 24 hour Nurburgring race.
Another car getting a wing picture, this one looks more suitable.
Tuner car page.

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please translate!!!

Thank you NAVY!

well the game is barely 2 weeks away, so on the 28th, prolly at 9 am ima get up and go get it haha, then we will have all KINDS of new info :D unless someone gets it befor me lol

Oooh, look at that shiny red 3000GT on page 7.

Also notice the nitrous canister on the same page. :rolleyes:

Oh damn, the Touge Monster Amuse S2000 and the Amuse Carbon R!! They're awesome.
I'll be anticipating beating the D1 racers w/ the Touge Monster as in Hot Version, haha...
Thanks a lot for the scans and everything else, NavyAD!!!

RaVeNlI666
Any one else notice the hefty price NOS is gonna have....
I suppose that these credits are leveled to yen. When we'll get the game, it'll be much less. At the moment 1 US Dollar is about 104 Yen, so expect that price to be divided by 100 when we get GT4.

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Thanks for the scans :) Nice to see so many Amuse cars in the game. And I'm guessing the right meter guage might be for nos .. :P All I can read is "R1.........gain speed!" LOL :yuck:

Jedi2016
There's also a shot on page 7 that seems to show yet another meter, this time on the right side, directly opposite the new fuel guage.
Isn't that the turbo gauge we've had on the prior GTs as well?

Cheers,
the Interceptor

NavyAD
if sumone wants to translate all of this i wont complain :D

EDIT: these pics are from 2 new mags that just came out
👍 thank you :bowdown:

any news about new tracks???

if you need to email me about this games features, YOU NEED TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD.

preferably with a high-powered rifle.

thank you.

the Interceptor
Isn't that the turbo gauge we've had on the prior GTs as well?

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Just to the left of the Turbo gauge. If you look at the tacometer, you'll see the redline area.. just to the right, on the outside, is a curved red meter, just like the curved fuel gauge outside the speedometer on the left side. It only appears in that one screenshot, so it could indicate nitrous, and like the Turbo gauge, doesn't appear unless it's equipped. Hopefully the fact that it's red indicates it's been deactivated for a non-drag race.

looks like the magazine company received their review copy of GT4
the game looks amazingly huge ...
you will ask to input your name in the beginning
it seems while you obtain a licence, it will print your name on it
page 9 seems to teach you how to go thru the game and get money from existing GT3 save
too bad I don't have japanese GT3 .... can't start ahead
btw, number of wheels company didnt change
we may see more almost identical wheels again

Back