10 Chrome paint chip for X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter mralexf1
  • 13 comments
  • 850 views
Messages
1,138
Messages
mralexf1
This is all I want. You give me 10 chips, I give you a X2010.
 
i asked you what color you had, you said s vettel, I already have that so I said that someone else would enjoy your good deal, what is wrong with that?
 
i asked you what color you had, you said s vettel, I already have that so I said that someone else would enjoy your good deal, what is wrong with that?

You are saying it's a bad deal, kick ass!
 
No more interested?!
 
LMAO! Oh, you GT5 people! :lol:
 
i have..
-chrome bugatti with 1150 bhp..
-R89C racecar 1020 bhp

-8 pearl color changing paints..

If you don't wanna lose it, just copy the x1.
 
Only interested in Chrome chips. Sorry.
 
Back