10 DLC Cars You'd Like to See! (READ 1ST POST) (Updated February 16th)

• Thread starter buickgnx88
  • 358 comments
That dead rubber latest Legacy in the game would have been much more interesting as the wagon.

Agreed, though it makes an already-large-looking car appear even bigger. Of course, it still weighs less (with a MT) than the BMW Z4 sDrive35. I was a big BMW guy for years and always liked Subarus, but upon getting my Legacy and learning more about Subies, the two companies have swapped places. BMW has really lost their way.

Anyway, I'd rather have any other Legacy wagon first, not just mine. The glass-covered D-pillar and frameless windows really defined the look of the car.

• 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) -- The R31 was the first Skyline available with an RB series engine. The GTS-R was turbocharged and homologated for Group A racing.
    800pxnissanskyliner3120.jpg

• Yes please and forever.
    Also would love to see the Mazda RX3!

So now that we know there will be 7 new-to-Forza Porsches in the Porsche DLC, are we allowed to include them in our fantasy DLC lists?

I'm thinking that I'll wait to start including Porsches until we get the final list. (I'll edit the first post).

Once the list is released, then I'll allow people to have them in their list, or for people who've already posted a list, they can post 3 of their favorites since allowing more would most likely skew the results.

1. 1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.6 HF
2. 1974 Mazda RX-3
3. 1957 Jensen 541R
4. 1970 Isuzu Bellett GT-R
5. 1953 Nash-Healey "Le Mans" coupe
6. 1969 AMC AMX ("Big Bad" color options)
7. 1958 BMW 503 coupe
8. 1968 Citroën DS
9. 1953 Studebaker Commander Starliner hardtop coupe
10. 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa coupe

Since the Corvair has been included in the game, time to update my list. I will nominate the wonderful rear-mounted, air-cooled, V-8-engined
10: 1958 Tatra 603 to my list (although any 603 from 1956 to 1975 will make me happy.)

Still hoping May's DLC - if Porsche isn't the only pack we get - will include:

2013 BMW 335i - Preferably in SE spec with the M-Sport bumpers as an upgrade.

2012 Vauxhall Astra GTC.

2012 Land Rover Evoque.

I already have every car I have asked for but my brother in law wanted me to ask T10 for a:

1979 Monte Carlo. His favorite car. I also like these cars quite a bit.

1979_chevrolet_monte_carlo-pic-35812.jpeg

79chev34236-1.jpg

24813570023_large.jpg

I still would really love the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO. I prefer this one way more as opposed to the one in game.

134-17.jpg

I would like to see cars like the pontiac grand prix, 02 ford taurus, 03 monte carlo ss, and some other standard road cars

I think that the Cadillac XLR-V and STS-V would make good additions to the game. As would The Alfa 159 - I think it's all too often overlooked.

I think that the Cadillac XLR-V and STS-V would make good additions to the game. As would The Alfa 159 - I think it's all too often overlooked.

Agreed. Cadillac needs more representation in Forza. However you wouldn't say to a certain 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SLE or SSEi :)

Also needed in Forza would be more Thunderbirds (~1965) and anything by British Leyland (MG, Austin-Healey, even Triumph). I would kill for a TR8 in Forza as future DLC.

2012 RUF CTR3 Clubsport
1987 RUF CTR "Yellowbird"
1994 Venturi 400GT
1987 Sauber Mercedes C9
2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve
2002 Cadillac Cien
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
1967 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

VXR
2013 BMW 335i - Preferably in SE spec with the M-Sport bumpers as an upgrade.
Doesn't that have the same turbo six as the 135i we already have? I think it'd be neat to get the new 4-cylinder 328i instead, and have the 3.5L N55 as an engine swap option.

I realized that "some Rauh Welt tuned Porsche" may not be specific enough to comile into a wishlist, so I'd change that for the 2012 Toyota GT86.

I'd rather go with Toyota's version because of the better engine swap options. Subaru wouldn't enable much that wasn't covered by adding a turbocharger to the 86's stock engine.

Agreed, the Subaru front bumper looks slightly better... But, with a car like that, I'd assume that there would be a few body kits available, anyways.

I'd just love to toss that thin around a track.

Apparently there's already some crazy person driving the 86 around with the IS F's V8... Which I suppose still wouldn't be possible in-game.

We could get the worst option though: it could end up being the Scion version.

Yeah, that's a distinct possibility, isn't it... On the other hand, I'd rather take the Scion FR-S than not having the car, at all. I'm a bit concerned about it being somewhat exclusive to GT. Afterall, they've had the concept cars and got the GT86 already.

And, yeah, red about the V8 GT86, too. Some crazy stuff! But kinda contradicting the idea behind the GT86/FT-S/BRZ...

How is that the worst option?
Because it offers the least options. Engines aren't really available for swapping and neither would there be any drive trains to swap around. With Toyota, you could possibly go for swap options such as the 1UZ-FE Super GT engine, or the older 3S JGTC engine. Or the old 1JZ/2JZ options.

With Subaru, you'd at least get the AWD swaps (if someone wanted to). And possibly the ability to swap in a bigger, turbocharged engine. One of the older STi's 2.5 litre turbo boxers. Scion, though... They've got nothing.

And, yeah, red about the V8 GT86, too. Some crazy stuff! But kinda contradicting the idea behind the GT86/FT-S/BRZ...

As long as there are small cars and big engines, there will always be someone trying to wedge one into the other. But I agree with you. It kinda defeats the point of the 86.

I see your point about the Scion being a worst case in the game. I almost never do engines swaps, so it really hadn't occurred to me about the limited options, especially now that you can't put Toyota engines in Scions.

Yeah, I mean, it wouldn't be much of an issue to me, either, as I wouldn't want to make huge power figures on a car like that. Obviously, that's pretty interesting to some folks.

I just happen to be the kind of guy that wholeheartedly agrees with the idea behind the GT86FR-SBRZ.

/edit:
And while I'm at it:

How about Subaru's BRZ SuperGT 300 race car? I love the GT 300 cars in GT5 and FM4 - probably my most favourite cars in R3. I just enjoy cars that have relatively little power but handles exceedingly well...

EdP
Classic Aussie Muscle Package!

1953 FJ Holden
1960 Holden FB Special
1962 EJ Holden
1968 Holden HK Monaro
1970 Holden GTR-XU1 Torana
1971 Ford GTHO Falcon Phase 3
1972 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770 SE
1974 Holden HQ GTS 350 Monaro
1977 Holden A9X Torana (The Marlboro Bathurst Racer)
1984 Holden VK Commodore

Australia has a big racing history and I reckon heaps of F4 players would enjoy seeing just how good it was!

You're not trying to hide the fact that you're a Holden man, are you? Only one Ford and one Chrysler to eight Holdens. But I agree with you. Australia has produced some great performance cars and they would be a great addition to the game.

/edit:
And while I'm at it:

How about Subaru's BRZ SuperGT 300 race car? I love the GT 300 cars in GT5 and FM4 - probably my most favourite cars in R3. I just enjoy cars that have relatively little power but handles exceedingly well...

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how well the Subaru does in GT300. I'm hoping very well. I agree with your philosophy. Modest horsepower in an exceptionally good handling car sounds like my kind of fun.

Forza 1 classics pack:

1. 2002 Chevrolet Lingenfelter 427 Corvette
2. 2005 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve
3. 2000 Dodge Hennessey Viper 800TT
4. 2003 Honda Mugen S2000
5. 1995 Mazda INGS RX-7
6. 2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG
7. 1995 Mitsubishi Mine's CP9A Lancer EVO VI
8. 2002 Nissan Tommy Kaira Skyline GT-R R34
9. 2005 SEAT #5 Cupra GT Prototype
10. 1998 Toyota VeilSide Supra Fortune 99

I would love to see these cars with Forza 4's graphics.:)

Back