• 30 comments

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
Today's the day.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone here on the board. This place has been a very important part of my life over the last decade, from the ages of 19-29, very formative and important years of discovery. Having originally signed up for GT5 help as well as GT2 tuning info, I've changed my opinions, changed my attitudes, found out loads of interesting things, gotten into several new things and so much more in the time I've been here.

I want to say a thank you to @Dennisch for getting me my premium all the way back in the day, and to @Danny, @Barra333, @Wiegert and @Tom for being the GTPers I have had the pleasure of meeting.

I know I've posted some absolute cringe trash at times and that I'm one of the biggest anoraks in any stat threads but it's been a delight being a member of this community and I look forward to many more years of it. This is unquestionably the best forum I have been a member of. I've posted many times that that is also largely down to the moderating team and their due dilligance, in addition to a rag tag user base of sometimes diametrically opposing views who can come together in healthy, spirited discussion. I thoroughly look forward to checking in here every time.

Have a lovely day.

Thom

:gtpflag:

Edit: at 23,717 posts, that averages out at over 2,300 a year. I'm very, very sorry. :ill:

Last edited:
Thanks for hanging around all these years.

I know I've posted some absolute cringe trash at times

The improved search feature sometimes reminds me how much incongruent, context-less, and useless crap I once posted.

So, don't sweat it...we all change and that's usually a healthy thing.

Last edited:
I just realized I hit 14 years three days ago. That's almost half my freakin' life.

But nevermind this nobody. Congrats on the 10-year milestone, sir. I want to say you unlocked an Achievement, but we ran out of those 4 months ago.

Last edited:
Today's the day.
W9vd17G.gif

Congrats, @Liquid! :cheers:

Ten years? Oh, that's too long. Time to pack it in.

:)

Congrats on your milestone. Don't leave...

...angry.

:P

Edit: at 23,717 posts, that averages out at over 2,300 a year. I'm very, very sorry. :ill:
dd0.jpg

I shudder to think what my average is.

TB
7.146568437378829 posts per day.

Give or take.
Me: "I don't really want to know."

You: "Here you go!"

And here I am thinking that's not actually so bad. The 🤬 is wrong with me?

I've never known a time where you haven't been here. You've inadvertently become a part of my life on this forum:lol:

Last edited:
Congrats @Liquid, always nice to see people hanging around.

If I recall correctly you were best new member in the now defunct GTP awards as Mazdaprice?

Thank you for all the lovely messages.

Never should have given you that lifetime. Completely ruined the Infield

Eeeeeezel, haha.

Who are you and what have you done with Mazdaprice?

Congrats @Liquid, always nice to see people hanging around.

If I recall correctly you were best new member in the now defunct GTP awards as Mazdaprice?

That's it! Been racking my brain for the last couple of minutes trying to remember what his original username was.

vdOBBJk.gif

I've spent 9 years trying to get past that. Honestly, I always wanted Liquid from the start but at the time there was already a dead account with that name. I don't even remember why but it was the worst pun I could think of for a 'hilarious' username ('Asda Price' being a strapline for an English supermarket). First thing I did upon getting premium was a name change. :lol:

I can't believe Piccolo has been here for a decade.

Only 8 years to go until I can get that licence.

full

CluelessAcademicArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

*your account

giphy.gif

I'm very flattered.

It seems that I'm on his to ignore list or he doesn't like me.
Me and @TexRex didn't get a like.

Last edited:
Why?

:odd:

It seems that you did get a like on your previous post. Your post above mine doesn't deserve a like. :lol:
As far as I'm concerned, none of my posts deserve a like. I look at likes as something to be given rather than received, as they allow a user to indicate some degree of agreement with or approval of part or all of the post they're liking without having to indicate as much in a comment or even comment at all. It wouldn't bother me one bit if I never received another.

As far as I'm concerned, none of my posts deserve a like. I look at likes as something to be given rather than received, as they allow a user to indicate some degree of agreement with or approval of part or all of the post they're liking without having to indicate as much in a comment or even comment at all. It wouldn't bother me one bit if I never received another.
I congratulated him, what's not to like. :D

I congratulated him, what's not to like. :D

Whoops, the long reply post I did was on mobile. Tricky to format that and some clicks must have not registered when multiquoting.

Thank you for the well wishes. :)

Whoops, the long reply post I did was on mobile. Tricky to format that and some clicks must have not registered when multiquoting.

Thank you for the well wishes. :)
No worries. You are forgiven. :lol:

Congrats!

Pretty sure i've been around since '08, oddly shows '11. Name change years ago must have been my old account.

This thread reminded me to check when my 10-year was coming up, and then I discovered it was last August. Welp that was a free thread missed out.

Back