100% down to 99%

United States
Ohio
I'm a stat checker. This morning I noticed I'm down to 99%, even with all 573 stars. I looked at everything there is to see. I'd been at 100% for months. Interesting. Anyone else?

Gold in Senna events? The addition of them dropped everyone's completion percentage until all gold is achieved.

Figured it out after scouring every event. I'd been running 24m of LeMans a very lot and despite having the stars, I apparently came in 15th at some point and lost the gold trophy. I don't remember that. Got the gold and back to 100%. I didn't think that happen, but there it was.

Cheers.

Figured it out after scouring every event. I'd been running 24m of LeMans a very lot and despite having the stars, I apparently came in 15th at some point and lost the gold trophy. I don't remember that. Got the gold and back to 100%. I didn't think that happen, but there it was.

Cheers.

How did you lose a gold trophy? Once you achieve gold, you've achieved it. They don't get taken away.

Don't know. Never happened before. It got me a little excited as it happen right before 1.12 update was released so I was hoping it was some glitch and that the Sierra events were lingering in the backround and messing up my 100%.

But really, I have no idea.

It used to happen all of the time.

You lose the trophy but keep the stars. It can be quite bothersome if you play a few events without realising it happened.

I've had 3 events on the same day. It hasn't happened for a while to me but before about build 1:06 it was very common.

How did you lose a gold trophy? Once you achieve gold, you've achieved it. They don't get taken away.
I've experienced it plenty running hardly-competitive cars in the GT3 Championship. Not only did I get a 10th and subsequent 11th finish in two races on one attempt, it plunked a shiny Silver trophy on my championship icon. Kept the stars, kept the 100% completion (this is where my experiences differ from the OP), but had to re-win the series get the Gold trophy back.

While working on getting the trophy for Who's Laughing Now it happened again. Purposely got second places and it kicked me back down to 99%.

I don't recall that happening a while ago. Oh well, at least I know now. Gotta keep that 100% :sly:

One more for the Platinum. Win by .01 :banghead:

While working on getting the trophy for Who's Laughing Now it happened again. Purposely got second places and it kicked me back down to 99%.

I don't recall that happening a while ago. Oh well, at least I know now. Gotta keep that 100% :sly:

One more for the Platinum. Win by .01 :banghead:
Did you complete the Sierra Time Rally?

I've been trying to figure this out as well. I've double triple checked EVERYTHING and there is no reason I should not be at 100%.

I did notice though in the GT3 Silverstone race that it still takes away your Gold if you don't win but I made sure to go back and win it again to keep the 100%.

Back