100% complete

• Thread starter TUFFOLDMAN
  • 7 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
I have just completed the entire game of GT7. 100% Everything. Gold in every section, super license, cars, all trophies. The complete game. Woopwoop.
Has anyone else done it?
20231203_151239.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, nice work!

I’m almost there but not quite.

I haven’t touched the last Master Super Licence tests yet, I think there’s a couple of the human comedy races that I havnt attempted yet too.

And music rally… I don’t care for it in the slightest, that will never get completed on the hope that PD will see the lack of interest for them and they don’t waste their time with them anymore.

Otherwise, everything else is gold and I’ve had ever car for ages now

Last edited:
Congrats, nice work!

I’m almost there but not quite.

I haven’t touched the last Master Super Licence tests yet, I think there’s a couple of the human comedy races that I havnt attempted yet too.

And music rally… I don’t care for it in the slightest, that will never get completed on the hope that PD will see the lack of interest for them and they don’t waste their time with them anymore.

Otherwise, everything else is gold and I’ve had ever car for ages now
Thanks for the reply. I found the drifting challenges the most difficult. I left the Nurburgring as my last final act and it was great. Befitting that I get gold on the track that was used in the manufacturers cup this morning.
I found some music rally entertaining.
I would like to see a Hagerty store with all the cars available for purchase when over level 50. The roadster I waited 10 months to get.
I would like to play multi-player with any of my cars so that I can race my sons with different tuned cars that I own.
Nurburgring is my favorite track now.
Happy dayz

Back