100% without B-spec

• Thread starter lnasphinx
  • 8 comments
do you think that if you complete the game without any 'assistance' of B-Spec mode or NOS, you get another super hidden car?

p.s. oh, and how many cars can you hold in your garage?

lnasphinx
do you think that if you complete the game without any 'assistance' of B-Spec mode or NOS, you get another super hidden car?

p.s. oh, and how many cars can you hold in your garage?

I doubt using nitrous or not has any effect, and I doubt that if you just use A-Spec you will get anything special.

I think you'll win something if you use b-spec only :) The computer driver suck so much, its a wonder they can win any races. My 400R couldn't even pass some 70s nissan car in b-spec mode...

lnasphinx
i've taken so many games to the extreme - majority are RPGs where trying to do my best is just a little addiction - never letting any party member die, never run from battles, complete all monster lists 100% (like ToE - no "???" marks anywhere) + lotsa other weird quirks... but developers almost never appreciate hardcore gamers... hell GT3 should have had 1 super secret exclusive car even for the 100% that u couldn't get/see any other way - so many ppl out there who just can't be bothered with that TT-10 for practically nothing new besides 100%

GT3 was irritating in that after 75% completetion there was nothing more to have.

few games offer serious rewards to htose who put the time in.

GTA VC- the player literaly gets a T-shirt saying 'i completed this game and all i got was this lowsy shirt' or something.

Aloha62_2
GTA VC- the player literaly gets a T-shirt saying 'i completed this game and all i got was this lowsy shirt' or something.
Umm, for 100% in VC you got infinite ammo, and 200hp/200ap.

Back