1000 Ticket, 1970 Birthday ticket, Chevrolet CamaronZ28 RM '69 TICKET

  • Thread starter Thread starter cggorman
  • 51 comments
  • 2,215 views
Messages
319
United States
Ohio
Messages
cggorman
Hello as stated above these tickers are up for grabs if you are interested reply and i will get back to you, thanks!
 
I would love that 1970 ticket. What are you looking for?
 
deerhunter1995
I would love that 1970 ticket. What are you looking for?

A level 21,23 or 24 ticket
 
But I'm open for negotiation
 
How about a lvl 20 and 5 midnight purple III paint chips?
 
A level 20 ticket? No sorry i have all of the cars in that ticket, really need a 22, 23 or a 24 however i am looking for another sleeper (drag car that doesnt look like it would be fast [an exa?ple would be the holden commodore])
 
I actually do have a level 22 ticket that I forgot about. Does that work for you?
 
I could do a 22 ticket but i would rather a 23 haha
 
Sorry man, I don't have any 23s. It's up to you.
 
I've got a drift car that doesn't look fast. What all are you looking to get for that 1000 ticket
 
cggorman
Ok yea i was gonna say i cant do it for a level 22 so i will trade w/ you, sorry deerman

Ok.
 
cggorman
You want me to send first or do you?

Well I wont be able to send for days, so... ill take 1970 ticket.
 
locoman88
Well I wont be able to send for days, so... ill take 1970 ticket.

Ok if you dont mind me asking why cant you? And whats your psn?
 
cggorman
Ok if you dont mind me asking why cant you? And whats your psn?

Got trade schedule... and locoman88 is my PSN. I will be done for trading after this..
 
locoman88
Got trade schedule... and locoman88 is my PSN. I will be done for trading after this..

Ok ill be sending the ticket tomorrow (in about 12 hours)
 
cggorman
Ok ill be sending the ticket tomorrow (in about 12 hours)

What did you want in return?
 
Hmm I want that 1000 ticket. Willing to trade it for 3 random picks of matte paints? I could send the paints first as an act of faith.
 
Raggadish
Hmm I want that 1000 ticket. Willing to trade it for 3 random picks of matte paints? I could send the paints first as an act of faith.

Ok i can do that i can send it tomorrow
 
Raggadish
Sounds good. I'll add you in a minute and as soon you've accepted I'll send the paints.

Ok
 
Do you still have the 1970?I need them REALLY bad,but I dint got any other tickets D: No cars that you're looking for?I have a couple 0/0/0s
 
Thenextbob
Do you still have the 1970?I need them REALLY bad,but I dint got any other tickets D: No cars that you're looking for?I have a couple 0/0/0s

Sorry already sent it
 
Damn.. I was willing to give a 24 ticket for the ticket 1000..
 
Back