1000 Ticket, 1970 Birthday ticket, Chevrolet CamaronZ28 RM '69 TICKET

  • Thread starter Thread starter cggorman
  • 51 comments
  • 2,215 views
Afrodeezy
Damn.. I was willing to give a 24 ticket for the ticket 1000..

I can send another 1000 ticket, i was gonna save it for duping but what the heck i need a 24 ticket haha
 
cggorman
I can send another 1000 ticket, i was gonna save it for duping but what the heck i need a 24 ticket haha

Just do the USB trick, then you won't lose it :) 👍
 
Afrodeezy
Just do the USB trick, then you won't lose it :) 👍

Ok to be fair i am haha but i didnt know what the gt5 community thinks of doing that
 
Last edited:
cggorman
Ok to be fair i am haha but i didnt know what the gt5 community thinks of doing that

Haha I don't think anyone really cares. I do the same thing all the time, just don't go flaunting around that you do it, and you'll be fine :)
 
Afrodeezy
Haha I don't think anyone really cares. I do the same thing all the time, just don't go flaunting around that you do it, and you'll be fine :)

Gotcha lol, so you still wanna trade?
 
Afrodeezy
Of course man, I'm down 👍

Cool i c@nt send the ticket till tuesday next week though :(
 
cggorman
Cool i c@nt send the ticket till tuesday next week though :(

Ahh, gonna be out of town until Saturday :(
 
I can give you a level 23 ticket right now! Can you do same with 1970?
 
locoman88
I can give you a level 23 ticket right now! Can you do same with 1970?

Um i JUST got in bed... sorry no i can't at the moment :/ however as soon as i get up i will
 
cggorman
Um i JUST got in bed... sorry no i can't at the moment :/ however as soon as i get up i will

How about ill send you ticket now,and when you wake up,send
Me the ticket?
 
locoman88
I can give you a level 23 ticket right now! Can you do same with 1970?

I thought that i already sent it?
 
locoman88
How about ill send you ticket now,and when you wake up,send
Me the ticket?

But what ever haha ill send it tomorrow as soon as i wake up and assuming my bro isn't on
 
What's your psn? Have you added just forgot what your psn was
 
Hello as stated above these tickers are up for grabs if you are interested reply and i will get back to you, thanks!

i have a 24 ticket im lookin 4 the 1000 send me an invite to talk
 
farmboy5991
i have a 24 ticket im lookin 4 the 1000 send me an invite to talk

Im at my moms :( i cant do anything on the ps3 till monday when i go back to my dads
 
Afrodeezy
Ahh, gonna be out of town until Saturday :(

Hey, can you still trade the level 24 ticket?
 
Trading is back and open for business all week
 
Back