*** 1022 Car Super Garage - Looking For Just 8 Cars, Do you Have Them????

  • Thread starter Thread starter chalky101
  • 52 comments
  • 2,314 views
Messages
434
Messages
chalky101
I Need these Cars

PESCAROLO Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05 -----Pending----GTP-tsuchiro/PSN-tsuchiro/zonda lm race car/17Jan


I Have Every Other Car Going, so..... What do you want??​

Once i have them all, i will be sending one car away every day for free!!
 
Last edited:
I have a TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A ‘88;)
Wanna trade for...
 
...a Art Morrison Corvette? (if it's not to much)
 
i have the Judd Race car ‘05.

you have any coloured x1?
 
I have the Vaxhaul you're looking for. I also have the 01 Audi R8 with the Yellow trim. Haven't saw the red one yet.

Would be happy to send them both.

Top of my wish list would be the White X1.

Edit: I also have the Judd Hybride race car.
 
AUDI R8 Race Car ‘01

what colour version do you need mate?
 
I have GTR road going version!! one of my favorite cars out of all gt games

what can ya give me for it =)
 
i have the Judd Race car ‘05.

you have any coloured x1 or Zonda LM Race Car?

Vettle or Carbon, and yes have all the Zonda's
 
Don't you mind to fully upgrade the AM corvette?
 
In your first post you said I will trade the Galant GTO, it's the Supra friend:)
 
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version ‘95

Pretty sure I have that one. I'll check when I get home.
 
As i am so close to getting all the cars, i wonder if there is a "Gold Chrome" for getting all the cars??
 
ill help u out. I got LANCIA DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92

I can send 14 jan

Ill take a Bentley Speed 8

PSN Lammy1977
 
ill help u out. I got LANCIA DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92

I can send 14 jan

Ill take a Bentley Speed 8

PSN Lammy1977

I can send the bently, first date is the 15th for me!
 
I have the......
PESCAROLO Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
VAUXHALL Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94

I will give you either for PANOZ Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 :)
I can't send till 14th ?
 
np ill send it 14 or 15 send me a friend request

Lammy1977
 
I have the......
PESCAROLO Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
VAUXHALL Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94

I will give you either for PANOZ Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 :)
I can't send till 14th ?

16th for me.

VAUXHALL Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94

trade for

PANOZ Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 :)

Deal??
 
Back