1034+ Cars, all X1's, all standards, Looking for alternate standards.

  • Thread starter Thread starter electronicmojo
  • 99 comments
  • 6,414 views
I noticed the mention of the matte paint included with trades in the first post.

I'm not sure what all there is, so any 5 I don't have listed here would be much appreciated. :)

-Black
-Dark Grey
-AMG grau magno (dark grey)
-Dark Green
-green
-Dark blue
-Light blue
-Dark red
-Light red
-red
-silver
-purple
-orange
-yellow
-white


Thanks again. 👍
 
Ford GT '02
Viper GTS R Concept '00
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63

I have those for ya, interested in the following:
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

Do you have these ?
 
Ford GT '02
Viper GTS R Concept '00
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63

I have those for ya, interested in the following:
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

Do you have these ?

I have those three, but they are all in my main account (three days of trading) I can trade for the Ford GT '02 in about 25 hours if you are interested. The others will unfortunately have to wait. Let me know
 
I have Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63, what can you trade now?
 
Last edited:
I'll trade you my Blade Silver Nissan 370Z GT Academy for your Level 21 Ticket

EDIT: Also what color Veyron do you have? And is it 0 miles?
 
I have Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63, what do can you trade now?

In about an hour I can trade level 24 or 1000.
R8 LMS (red or light gray)
C60-Peugeot #18
Ford falcon
CLK race
BMW V12
M3 GTR race
Opel astra touring car
Viper #51
Panoz esperante
908 Team total
Escudo
XJR-9
Vettle
R89C
RS200 rally car
XJ220 race
 
R8 LMS whichever looks better. add me on PSN DeVain84. I can send it now.
 
R8 LMS whichever looks better. add me on PSN DeVain84. I can send it now.

Light gray is 0 mi untouched
red is fully modded with UCD miles (probably better looking, but opinions...)
 
Ill take the light gray, I think the red one can be won in some endurance event.
 
Are you still interested in my offer?
 
Ford Ford GT ‘02
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car
Solstice Coupe Concept
XFR '10
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘01

for:

RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) ‘06
Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT ‘06
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) ‘03
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ‘01
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) ‘01
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) ‘95
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
and 5 chromes?

tell me when u wanna trade.
 
I'll trade you my Blade Silver Nissan 370Z GT Academy for your Level 21 Ticket

EDIT: Also what color Veyron do you have? And is it 0 miles?

Sorry I do not have any more trades for about 24 hours.
I have several Veyrons, do not know the colors off hand will have to check later, What color do you want?
 
Black/Red. If you don't have that then I'll just trade my 370Z GT Academy for your Level 21 Ticket
 
I think I have black/red. I will let you know tomorrow when I can trade if that is okay my friend.
 
Ford Ford GT ‘02
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car
Solstice Coupe Concept
XFR '10
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ‘01

for:

RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) ‘06
Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT ‘06
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) ‘03
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ‘01
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) ‘01
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) ‘95
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
and 5 chromes?

tell me when u wanna trade.

All the cars you want are on my main account, so most trades will be awhile. I can offer you one of your choice and the 5 chromes for the Ford GT'02 in about 24 hours if you are interested buddy. except the RX-8 concept (type II) I think that is one of the 24 I still need. (list of needed in post)
 
Last edited:
Withdrawn. Deal made with other seller.
Cheers.
 
Last edited:
I think I have black/red. I will let you know tomorrow when I can trade if that is okay my friend.

Alright. Just want to let you know though that I won't be able to trade until Sunday, 2/6
 
I Have Infiniti G20 I Need FGT
 
All the cars you want are on my main account, so most trades will be awhile. I can offer you one of your choice and the 5 chromes for the Ford GT'02 in about 24 hours if you are interested buddy. except the RX-8 concept (type II) I think that is one of the 24 I still need. (list of needed in post)

yeah i'm ok with that. but don't u wanna trade more cars? like 3 or 4 cars.
 
I have this..PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01. Do you have garage in mygranturismo so I can see which cars you have?
 
yeah i'm ok with that. but don't u wanna trade more cars? like 3 or 4 cars.

I would like to, but now that you took that spot, my main account is booked until 2/11.
 
I have this..PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01. Do you have garage in mygranturismo so I can see which cars you have?

I have everything except the 18 standards listed.(and the DLC) that I know of. Ask my friend, I will happily give you more details (colors, miles, ect.)
 
Last edited:
i got HSR ll do you have a black rx7 lm ?
 
These 2
# NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
# Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00

for
WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
Zonda LM Race Car

We can deal this 2/9 & 2/11
 
I have:
RX-8 Concept (TypeII)
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
ALTEZZA Touring Car
HSR-II Concept '89
XFR '10

I'm looking for:
Gillet Vertigo
The 2 Pescarolos from GT4
Toyota Supra Castrol 2000 and 2001
NSX Arta, Takata Dome (s)
 
ZZII '00 for ticket Bday '09?

I can do this tonight, but spot going fast please let me know soon

Alright. Just want to let you know though that I won't be able to trade until Sunday, 2/6

I can not trade that car until after 2/12, but I could trade '09 gift card sooner and you could farm it for any color you want w/ 0mi, Plus I think 9 different R8 LMS's (I just do not have time right now) Let me know

I Have Infiniti G20 I Need FGT

Sorry buddy I found the G20.

These 2
# NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
# Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00

for
WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
Zonda LM Race Car

We can deal this 2/9 & 2/11

Sounds good if you are semi-flexible (do you have/need more cars, I hate to schedule so far out because things change) Please let me know.

I have:
RX-8 Concept (TypeII)
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
ALTEZZA Touring Car
HSR-II Concept '89
XFR '10

I'm looking for:
Gillet Vertigo
The 2 Pescarolos from GT4
Toyota Supra Castrol 2000 and 2001
NSX Arta, Takata Dome (s)

This sounds perfect for when I can buddy, but I am trying to keep order as fair as possible. (I have C60-Peugeot #18 (0 Mi) in another account if that is one from GT4, 5 years is too long for my addled brain) I have the other 3 too, but please remind me which 2 you want.
 
I just would like to have those cars I posted before, no specific order:) PM me if you are interested, saying what cars do you want and when can you trade pls
 
i have the ZZII and the solstice you need. will trade for lvl 24 ticket
 
also have impreza rally car prototype '01
 
Back