106 Rallye

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryntirionboy
  • 9 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
6
Messages
bryntirionboy
Could anyone tell me how good the 106 Rallye can perform to and give me the spec as i would like to heasr ideas thanks.
 
its real fun to drive!

i've not tuned it fully yet but I really like it!
 
Not that great imo.

I was hoping for something small and nipping with half decent handling, what I got was a slow and dull French hatchback. I was really gutted :(
 
Not that great imo.

I was hoping for something small and nipping with half decent handling, what I got was a slow and dull French hatchback. I was really gutted :(

seriously? I love the handling on this car, put soft sports on it and its a dream!
 
well i was looking forward to getting one but i cant find them anywhere, how much do they cost?
 
thanks mate, does anyone know how good they can become, how about the clio also?
 
I've the 106 Rallye and the 106 S16 and the S16 works better than rallye
 
According to Top Gear the best handling car is a Peugeot 106

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD9uq8WMtME

I've got a Peugeot 106 Rallye in real life, the car in-game handles quite the same. I'm loving it. The S16 is a bit faster (and 16V instead of 8V) but also is a bit heavier.

In-game I've got a 106 Rallye with the same mods as my real-life car (I'm looking for the Indigo Blue paint though!) and an S16 modded to 200+ HP really low and stif. Real fun to drive. For an FF car I mean.
 
Back