1070 cars garage open to trade!!! Closed for now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyyellowtaxi
  • 108 comments
  • 5,585 views
You got it. I was afraid to schedule 2 weeks into the future because most people I traded with say they couldn't wait...
 
I offer you a 3 for 3 trade!
PSN: rejektedS15
Has: Roadster 1800, GTO Twin Turbo, and Solstice Coupe Concept.
Want: Evo IV Rally Car, Renault R5 Maxi Turbo, and R92CP.
When: Your Choice.
 
2/15 - DriftMastrClass, Roadster 1800
2/16 - DriftMastrClass, GTO Twin Turbo

Which 2 cars do you want? Someone beat you to the Solstice.
 
I see you are tied up until the 14th at this point. I am getting the last of the standards tonight in a trade so I will have them all available by the time you are done with your scheduled trades. My garage is also booked until the 15th but at that point if there is any standard you still need shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out.
 
Hi Cero. Thanks for help out. I am planning on winning the Audi R8 LMS Race Car.

There are also about 200 standard cars and 50 premium cars not in garage. But according the the UCD database, I will be getting those used cars soon. The one I am looking for are the ones that I missed and will not be available for a long time.

Have you scheduled on 2/6 and 2/7.

Hi nyyellowtaxi,

I'm travelling abroad on the 2/6 so it will not be possible for any trades then.

Maybe we can trade some other time instead.
 
Too bad. Have a safe trip. Don't come to New York. We are expecting more snow.
 
I see you are tied up until the 14th at this point. I am getting the last of the standards tonight in a trade so I will have them all available by the time you are done with your scheduled trades. My garage is also booked until the 15th but at that point if there is any standard you still need shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

Thank you so much!!!
 
Hi shinbone and Silverdemon. The next available day is 2/12. If you don't mind waiting, I will pencil you in.

F-racer1995. I am not available until 2/12. And as I mentioned earlier. These cars I missed will not show up in my UCD for a long long time according to the database. O I can wait. Just let me know what you have, what you want, and the dates.

Sure, I have a fully modified Dodge Viper GTS-RConcept '00 with 978 (ish bhp), I'll let you know closer to the day of trade which cars I have left that I want, that ok with you mate?
 
No problem. We will keep in touch.
 
Kk, I penciled you in, I'll LYK when I get more of an idea which day I can send 👍 I'll send a pm :D
 
PSN:KennyAE101
Want: Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Have: Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS '83
Date: 2/7
 
Last edited:
kenny355. You got it. Nice trading with you.
 
Anyways, I'm going to go soon, getting late, I'll speak to you in the morning since I have ICT in school ;)
 
kenny355. You got it. Nice trading with you.
Nice to trade with you too. It's great to see people being this generous to others:tup:.
 
I have the Panda and Suzuki concept

Want the Sauber C9 LM race car and Audi R8 LM race car

madmike1986
 
Kenny - I agree 👍 the GTP community is so amazing apart from scammers :)
 
i have a Mazda - éfini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) '95. PM me with your offer. Thanks
 
Mercedes-Benz - 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
I have this car. You have any x1's? any color don't matter. Let me know.
 
Hi madmike1986. I will have you schedule on 15 and 16. Is that too okay?

sbeachy. I have a sparking new Red Bull X1. I also have a Prototype X1 that have 10,000 miles. Once rebuilt and broken in, the HP is the same.
 
2/15 - DriftMastrClass, Roadster 1800
2/16 - DriftMastrClass, GTO Twin Turbo

Which 2 cars do you want? Someone beat you to the Solstice.
Erm, scratch the evo. I can wait for it to UCD.
 
2/15 - DriftMastrClass, Renault R5 Maxi Turbo for Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04
2/16 - DriftMastrClass, R92CP for GTO Twin Turbo '98

madmike1986 and sbeachy, you have to come back to me okay? First come first serve. Even I am not above my rules. :)
 
PSN- jaja987
Car you want- Volvo S60
car i want- Audi R8 01
 
PSN: uhohLapua
Car you want: Tommykaira ZZII
Can you have: Toyota RSC Rally car (has miles but fixed body and engine)
Date: 2/2/11
 
Hmmm... I am pretty sure I don't need a ZZII... And my next available slot is 2/18. Can you check my want list again?
 
Hmmm... I am pretty sure I don't need a ZZII... And my next available slot is 2/18. Can you check my want list again?
ehh 2/18? a little far ahead for me...

but i guess ur format is a little fuzzy

car you(me?) want: ZZII
can you(me?) have: ZZII

best way to put it is
car you want
car I have
 
Sorry about that. I will update the wording. Maybe we can work out something later? I am sure I will need more cars after this ware is over.
 
My
Peugeot - 206 Rally Car '99
Renault Sport - Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Subaru - CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

with your

R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Calibra Touring Car '94

I can trade 20/02 onwards
 
Jebon. Have you penciled in. Can I assume the third one is a Opel Touring Car '94?
 
Back