1080p 60fps Gameplay of All Time Trials!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
theufc33

Thought someone here might be interested! Haven't seen a whole lot of 1080p gameplay from the game (didn't really expect to either considering that it's somewhat rare these days), and I was excited to play anyway so I figured I'd make a video on the game.

In the raw file this looks better but sadly YouTube compresses the ever living HELL out of videos, but on a 1080p screen it should look fine enough. My monitor is 1440p so it's gonna look a little worse for me anyway.

Also, please excuse my rather shoddy driving haha, had to get used to these physics again, was quite the challenge. Especially coming from GT Sport.

Thought someone here might be interested! Haven't seen a whole lot of 1080p gameplay from the game (didn't really expect to either considering that it's somewhat rare these days), and I was excited to play anyway so I figured I'd make a video on the game.

In the raw file this looks better but sadly YouTube compresses the ever living HELL out of videos, but on a 1080p screen it should look fine enough. My monitor is 1440p so it's gonna look a little worse for me anyway.

Also, please excuse my rather shoddy driving haha, had to get used to these physics again, was quite the challenge. Especially coming from GT Sport.

I agree that the physics are really weird coming back from later games. Great video!

I agree that the physics are really weird coming back from later games. Great video!
Oh yeah for sure, it just feels a lot less grounded and quite floaty in comparison. Once you get used to it, the cars become drivable but it really helps you see the physics improvement from GT3/4 to GT5/6/Sport.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Back