12:00 Here Happy GT6 Day Every One

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 17 comments
  • 1,052 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
time to celebrate

GT6 Is out
matador.gif
 
HAPPY GT6 DAY TO YOU TOO!!! Enjoy!
 
I wonder how long you sat there with the typed up thread waiting for 12am lol :lol:

HAPPY GT6 DAY
 
Happy GT6 day to All!!! I get off work at 7am. Sleep til 2pm. Pick up the kids from school then head over to Gamestop to get my copy and my code!!!
 
HAPPY GT6 DAY guys.

Even though it was 12.01 five hours ago for me, lol.
 
it's 12:10 PM in here :D
 
Still 12 hours to go here... and I have school tomorrow. :(:(:(:(

But the game is finally OFFICIALLY out!:gtpflag:
 
Do you guys know if every gamestop pre-order comes with the 25 anniversary edition cars?? And happy GT6 day :D
 
Do you guys know if every gamestop pre-order comes with the 25 anniversary edition cars?? And happy GT6 day :D

Yes. Every pre-order. If it doesn't, talk to GS customer support
 
Do you guys know if every gamestop pre-order comes with the 25 anniversary edition cars?? And happy GT6 day :D

Yes! You'll get the code printed on your receipt when you pick it up!
 
Ok, I was just wondering because GameStop told me they were out of the anniversary edition lol
 
I asked when I went in and pre-ordered. Paid in full, looked at my reciept and said where's the code? She said it'll print on your receipt when you pick it up. If it doesn't they'll have to deal with a very disgruntled customer.
 
In Japan or Autralia was before, right? :D
 
Woohoo!!! only 9 1/2 hours to wait here...........
 
I'm sorry. Spam threads were only included with the Uber Anniversary Edition.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back