12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 66 comments
  • 3,141 views
HINT: The Closest Guess was SpeedQber
 
I have hunted reindeer before. One weighed 284.6 pounds and the other 296.3 pounds. Are Santa's reindeer sick or on a diet?

Neither
 
1700 Kg?
 
Jahgee1124
WINNER, the answer I was going for was 1690.92 KG
Cool!!So..What's my prize??

Carl3456
1690 kg ?

Bro haven't you guessed 2 times before this ^ one?


Note:Lol my 1400 th post and I won a prize :D
 
You must be within 5 Kilograms to be right. You were way off

This is a post you made earlier and the gap between the weight you have down and Fe662's comment was more then 5 KG above and because he posted after you replied with the answer, Carl3456's guess is invalid.
 
otakukid96
This is a post you made earlier and the gap between the weight you have down and Fe662's comment was more then 5 KG above and because he posted after you replied with the answer, Carl3456's guess is invalid.

Thanks for the help Otakukid :)
 
Thanks for the help Otakukid :)

Why are you thanking me? That must of been sarcastic because my post made this question impossible to win now.
 
otakukid96
Why are you thanking me? That must of been sarcastic because my post made this question impossible to win now.

Lol so I think I don't got what you said
 
That is some fat a** reindeer lol
 
Your pictures aren't as fun.
 
So my prize is a premium car...Easy!I would like a GT academy GTR Please :)
 
This is a post you made earlier and the gap between the weight you have down and Fe662's comment was more then 5 KG above and because he posted after you replied with the answer, Carl3456's guess is invalid.

hi , could you calm 🤬 down please ? i mean i know Fe won but we could still have some fun i guess ? cheers 🤬

btw congrats Fe662 good luck with ur brown Academy :)
 
Carl3456
btw congrats Fe662 good luck with ur brown Academy :)

thanks :)👍
 
I made a mistake when I said 5, I was looking at a later question, this one was meant to be 10
 
Jahgee1124
I made a mistake when I said 5, I was looking at a later question, this one was meant to be 10

So when will you send the car?:)If it helps my PSN is WagnerAlmeida
 
Last edited:
So when will you send the car?:)If it helps my PSN is WagnerAlmeida

The first day of the 12 day of christmas, the 19th
 
Jahgee1124
The first day of the 12 day of christmas, the 19th

Ok!No problem
 
I made a mistake when I said 5, I was looking at a later question, this one was meant to be 10

(start sarcasem) Sure it was, (end sarcasem) you're just saying that because I was way wrong.
 
Next Question is up, check the OP, no clues until after school (3 PM)
 
Isnt that from an old German gamble game?

Uh...teetotum
 
Back