12 Month PS Plus subscription for $40Open 

@racingchamp30 I'm in Canada, would this work work for me? Your subscription is up in June, do you wait until June to find/use the discount codes? or do you buy now and use later? My subscription comes up in May.

I tried the code he posted last night and it directed to a blank page. Don't know what the deal is but it wasn't worth it to me to investigate any further.

You can purchase the code at any time and then stack it on your membership. This means that if your membership expires in May '21 and you add 12 months in Jan. '21, you will be good to go until May '22 the same as if you waited until May '21 to add 12 months.

Don't know anything about how the code would work in Canada.

@racingchamp30 I'm in Canada, would this work work for me? Your subscription is up in June, do you wait until June to find/use the discount codes? or do you buy now and use later? My subscription comes up in May.

I do not know if the code works outside of the United States. Just know the code worked for me when i renewed last year. I will post a different link when i renew up in May.

I tried the code he posted last night and it directed to a blank page. Don't know what the deal is but it wasn't worth it to me to investigate any further.

The link in the 1st post worked for me.

I do not know if the code works outside of the United States.

I don't read web pages carefully enough. I read the GiftPros page again and it does state for USA and Canada. And it's only $35 now.

Last edited:
Back