Vehicle Specifics :

• Power: 207 BHP
  • Weight: 1350 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 Front / S1 Rear

IMG_1490.jpg

Race Specifics:

• All is track, just do not hit any walls.
  • Your run must be done while being OFF LINE
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

IMG_1476.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

Steward Comments:

Our Own GTP_Ren831 is the proud owner of one of these beasts.

See a little detail on the history of the car in rally here.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2535.html

The rally version of this car is shown on the Tarmac below. My thanks to GTP_arora for use of the phrase, Arcade Tarmac Rally. Had a lot of fun racing in his ATR series back in the GT4 days.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 68 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format :
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag
  • The deadline is Monday February 22nd 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_1470.jpg

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team
gtplanetflagtbgic1.gif

Last edited:
You know, I've had this game for roughly two years now and I've never once used this car.

Can't wait to give it a try:tup:

Don't remind Heiko (Ren) of this! You know...it's valentine's day and he's far away from his loved one...his smoking hot mistress...his Integrale :lol:.

Edit: I like the "All is track bit" :cool:.

Last edited:
Don't remind Heiko (Ren) of this! You know...it's valentine's day and he's far away from his loved one...his smoking hot mistress...his Integrale :lol:.

:lol::lol::lol: (but you do have a point :() To relieve my pain I really got ahead on my new project :sly:.

Nice work Kevin! Think I'll enjoy this!!! (even though you will have read my opinion about PDs pixeld version of this car)

Will have to switch back to my standard avatar again next week I reckon :D

Good luck all!

Edit: Kevin, I forgot to PM you this, but I forgot and maybe this is a good place to ask anyhow to maybe collect some opinions from the competitors:

How about forcing a S2/N2 or even S2/N1 tyre combo? I'm asking because this is again one of these cars that display hell of a lot of understeer (as many other things entirely contrary to reality, trust me). I know the event has already started, but right now there are no times up on the leaderboard, don't know if this would still be possible. In any case this car is a LOT more fun when it's a bit looser at the rear.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Edit: Kevin, I forgot to PM you this, but I forgot and maybe this is a good place to ask anyhow to maybe collect some opinions from the competitors:

How about forcing a S2/N2 or even S2/N1 tyre combo? I'm asking because this is again one of these cars that display hell of a lot of understeer (as many other things entirely contrary to reality, trust me). I know the event has already started, but right now there are no times up on the leaderboard, don't know if this would still be possible. In any case this car is a LOT more fun when it's a bit looser at the rear.

Thoughts?

I thought about doing that, but then remembered I did the same thing last time we were here. I also thought about making tires optional. We used to do some of that in GT4 WRS.

Thoughts regarding optional tires, but the fastest still wins?

EDK
I thought about going that, but then remembered I did the same thing last time we were here. I also thought about making tires optional. We used to do some of that in GT4 WRS.

I like the idea. It's somewhat better than tunning in my opinion, because not everyone knows how to tune but everyone knows how to change tires. However, a little explaining guide on tire strategies might help a lot us noobs.

EDK

Optional? What are options? :lol:
Ok, serious now: I hear you, but that would fail the idea I had in mind because logically S2/S2 will win. I just thought forcing bad rear tyres would spice it up and it would fit EDKs level of insanity :lol: (thinking a lot about that just now as I am skidding the AM around DO for the first try :scared:)

Optional? What are options? :lol:
Ok, serious now: I hear you, but that would fail the idea I had in mind because logically S2/S2 will win. I just thought forcing bad rear tyres would spice it up and it would fit EDKs level of insanity :lol: (thinking a lot about that just now as I am skidding the AM around DO for the first try :scared:)

Right, I'm doing the same right now, and wondering what I was thinking. :sly:

I had originally tested the car on N tires, and found those repulsive. :yuck:

Just did a couple laps with S2's on both ends, then a couple with S2/S1. I was faster with the latter, and not sure if it was due to being more laps in, compound change, or both.

But, it's so much easier to drive with S1's on the back that I'm going to update the details now. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

PS : Apologies to anyone who has already taken this out for some laps. It seems this car is destined to make us change the event. :sly: See GT4 WRS week 128. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98746

EDK
Right, I'm doing the same right now, and wondering what I was thinking. :sly:[/URL]

Now THAT I would like to know as well :lol:
I've had the most spectacular accidents until now, but barely a lap completed, nevermind 2 !!! :scared: And today is my only shot at this, my submission is going to be rock-bottom :lol:

Good stuff with the change for the Inte! I, too, hope nobody feels bad about it since it happend after event start, but so far no complaints up ;)

👍 Had a nice time on S2's as well.

Never mind I'll change rear to S1's.

Phillip.

A comeback for me. First WRS since Week 60, I was starting to miss it.

Anyway, I guess I'll start off with the splits.

T1 0'16.353
T2 0'33.515

I made some splits already but those were with S2s. Just to show where I'm standing...

T1: 0'16.217
T2: 0'34.289

👍 Had a nice time on S2's as well.

Never mind I'll change rear to S1's.

Phillip.

I made some splits already but those were with S2s. Just to show where I'm standing...

T1: 0'16.217
T2: 0'34.289

Uhm yeah sorry guys, the idea came a bit late... I hope you're still ok with it anyways and I also hope you can beat the times so far even with S2/S1...
To the upside: I would have made it Ns on the rear axle :crazy: :lol:

Love the vid, these cars are a blast in full Rally trim.
My first drive of this car was way back in Sega Rally days,
first go with a wheel too.

As I am holidays, I hope to get a few sessions this week.

Good luck to all.

This is a pretty addictive combo. I'm like "ok..1 more lap,then 1 more after that",then another and another. :lol: My first splits for the board are:

T1: 15.993

T2: 32.794

I agree Devie, very addicting combo:tup:

First splits,

Not falling victim to this frustration this week.. this will be my only attempt at this this week.

T1: 16.491
T2: 33.883

Agree with Devie too, I started saying I'll do a 10 lapper, but when I looked in the top left hand corner it was saying 22. Once you get in a rhythm it's fun.. otherwise it's frustrating as hell especially when you nail a 'perfect' 1st and 2nd sector only to have a light wall tap in the 3rd

I gave this a fast (just one more.. no, now just one more) session of ping pong.

T1 16.142
T2 33.304

I've seen .101 T1 and .088 T2

MadMax

Uhm yeah sorry guys, the idea came a bit late... I hope you're still ok with it anyways and I also hope you can beat the times so far even with S2/S1...
To the upside: I would have made it Ns on the rear axle :crazy: :lol:

No biggie! :D. I actually managed to beat my time with S2/S1, will post splits tomorrow. I also found this combo to be slightly addicting though not frustrating, in my second practice I did 4 consecutive laps of improvement, and the last one made me proud since the earlier ones had slight contact (I managed to be faster and cleaner! :D).

Thanks Kevin for taking those pills! ;)

I havn't played GTP5 for a long time now and I thought the best way to get back into it is the WRS.

I normally avoid London like the plague but thought what the hell give it a go.

I must say this is one very addictive combo, nice one Kev. 👍

First Run.

T1 0'16.461
T2 0'33.886

I've seen better splits but as usual putting three sectors together is my downfall. I'll have another shot tonight once i've shuffled the kids off to bed.:sly:

During 7 days I did not touch my G25 :yuck:. This seems really nice to get back into it :scared:.

Regrettably I suck at London :ouch:.

Oh now this sounds great from what I read so far. Can't wait to get into this!

And things are going to be better :). The short stint I could put in yesterday in the sick AM is going to score me a podium, if there are any handed out for the last 3 places that is.... I don't really worry about that, though. On the other hand THIS week I will try to do a bit better. I mean I feel honored by the concept (thanks for that Kevin! (am I a GT-Planet celebrity now? :lol:)) and of course I will try to give it my best :D) And on top my Misses is off to Cape Town from Wednesday, this means "Ren home alone" between garage and playstation :odd:.

Seey'all on track and good luck! 👍

New Splits.

T1 0'16.295
T2 0'33.625

Only a slight gain but good gain at the line.
Damn you Kevin this one's addictive. :sly:

T1: 16.176
T2: 33.286

T1: 16.094
T2: 33.245

Phillip.

Last edited:
First test spin, this does look like fun.
Putting up some splits that qualify me last but at least I've got something on the board :D for now, improvements to come! And there's room for that, almost smacked straight into the wall Turn 1 :lol:

First test spin, this does look like fun.
Putting up some splits that qualify me last but at least I've got something on the board :D for now, improvements to come! And there's room for that, almost smacked straight into the wall Turn 1 :lol:

No, we want you to post your splits AFTER you get to London - those look like your splits ON THE WAY to London. :lol:

Back