GTP_WRS Week 68 : Ren Goes to London

• Thread starter EDK
  • 198 comments
Sub'd from different and slower splits, 33.05 t2.

I didn't give this as much as I could have but have to say it was one good combo.

:cheers: Kev, and GL to all those scraglers still on the tarmac.

Submitting with the following splits.

Good luck to all.

I got so distracted by the splits that I put a little piece of paper on the place of the splits on my TV. The good part is that the static electricity keeps it right in place, you don't have to tape it or anything :)

But I drove my goal, although I lost about 3 tenths in the last corner. Submitting with:

Good luck everybody.

Submitted with first session splits.
Been away from PS3 last 4 days and haven't had a second chance to run this.

MadMax

Submitted with my splits on the board.

Was hoping to spend some more time with this combo than I did, but a heavy week at work, and the lure of racing Integras around Fuji got the better of me!!

Best of luck everyone :cheers:

submitted my time. It was a great challenge. Now I just need to figure out how to submit the replay.

submitted my time. It was a great challenge. Now I just need to figure out how to submit the replay.

Only podium times (top 3 in each division) need to submit replays. Instructions will be linked in the results thread, but you can hold off for now.

OK thanks. I submitted the time, but I still need to submit the qualifier replay though. Right?

OK thanks. I submitted the time, but I still need to submit the qualifier replay though. Right?

You only have to provide a replay for the qualifier if it's requested. (Jack would request it at the same time as he lets you know the outcome of your registry submission).

EDK
You only have to provide a replay for the qualifier if it's requested. (Jack would request it at the same time as he lets you know the outcome of your registry submission).

ok. In the meantime, I guess I will start doing the WRS for this week.

Submitted with splits.

Had a lot less time then expected this week. Checking my replays, I noticed none were valid, so had to do a last minute clean lap. Far from my goal. but learned quite a bit about London.

Submitted with the following splits:

T1: 16.033
T2: 32.815

Had just enough time to get a decent lap in ;)

Back