14 New pictures from the car selection screen

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 26 comments
These were taken from a video which I will be uploading to my site sometime soon.

398.jpg

399.JPG

400.JPG

401.JPG

402.JPG

403.JPG

404.JPG

405.JPG

406.JPG

407.JPG

408.JPG

409.JPG

410.JPG

411.JPG

Sucks that we've got the EVO 8 and the Legacy twice, though. 500 cars my ass...

What the hell is with the mini van?! Danm it...I knew something was gonna get screwed in this one! Trucks and mini vans...I can't believe it.

The admin of gtadvance said he signed up for ign.com insider and he said he would upload the replay with the animated crowds, man I can't wait.

Originally posted by fish_bate
What the hell is with the mini van?! Danm it...I knew something was gonna get screwed in this one! Trucks and mini vans...I can't believe it.

Nobody said that you have to drive them.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Sucks that we've got the EVO 8 and the Legacy twice, though. 500 cars my ass...

Eh, yeah man. That's the same as it goes in GT3. I'm used to it by now (:

This appears to be 'arcade mode' car selection. I wonder if they've done anything to improve the garage car selection. It would be nice if they had a car comparison chart where you can select a few cars and have it compare their numbers in a table or something.

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Eh, yeah man. That's the same as it goes in GT3. I'm used to it by now (:

GT3's much better than GT2 was... I guess it's all in the diversity.

Antything that you drive in is a possibility in a GT game, everything has a place somewhere.

No, the only other thing I have of the car selection screen is the video all these pictures were taken from. That will be on the site soon for those who want to see it.

LMAO, an Odyssey. Oh well minivans are nothing new to Gran Turismo, if you remember, GT2 had the world's fastest minivan: Renault Espace F1 (I think that's what it was called). I cannot wait for this game to come out.

ya the new pics using the new graphics engine look amazing. And about the mini vans and trucks this game is supposed to be a "real DRIVING simulator" not racing. The maker wanted to show the history of automobiles so some cars that have significance in world. Hell we might even get a model t...:D

1.) Don't be ignorant. The Oddyssey is quite popular and has a lot of after amrket support.
2.) Why complain about more than one of the same car? Different trim levels perform differently. I'd hate to get stuck with just one version of a car when there's plenty of others to sample.
3.) The is no GT-R model of the new Skyline yet. So the best we'll get I'm assuming is the Skyline coupe.

The Skyline coupe is a totaly different kind of car to the 4wd Skylines that were all used to, it's not actually got anything to do with the R32,R33 and R34's it's a completely different car that uses the Skyline name in the US where the R34 wasn't sold. The GT-R concept is the closest thing to the next true Skyline.

Originally posted by live4speed
The Skyline coupe is a totaly different kind of car to the 4wd Skylines that were all used to, it's not actually got anything to do with the R32,R33 and R34's it's a completely different car that uses the Skyline name in the US where the R34 wasn't sold. The GT-R concept is the closest thing to the next true Skyline.

Yes. Yes. No. Yes. The Skyline Coupe in GT4 bears a striking (read: exact) resemblance to the Infiniti G35 sport coupe sold here in North America. It's a plushed-up version of the 350Z, with the same i-6 engine. There are a whole whack of Stillen parts for the car, namely a supercharger.

Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!

Bedhead

The G35 was a Skyline long before it was brought to the US. The Skyline GT-R concpet is just that, a concept. It doesn't reflect a production model, and it's highly unlikely it would go into production.

If Nissan says it's a Skyline, IT'S A SKYLINE. They just haven't made a GT-R model yet, but that doesn't mean it's not a "true" Skyline. That's just being stupid and believing what you want to believe.

This is how it is. Nissan made a new generation Skyline. It was released in the US as an Infiniti G35 sedan and coupe. Plain and simple.

For thoes who don't know, Nissan have released cars called the Skyline before, the true Skylines are thoes called the R30, R31 (although that was bull****) R32, R33 and R34, the GT-R concept is a preview of the next Skyline, the G35 only shares the name Skyline in one country. The last Skyline was the R34, Nissan say the next Skyline will be released 2006-7, the G35 is already out yet Nissan say the last was the R34 and the next will be out then.

Back