14 SUPERSTARS WORLDWIDE NATIONS CUP

• Thread starter ORMA_Snow
  • 93 comments
Only him represent Asia region. Would love to see more Asia aliens there to share his pressure. Anyway, can’t wait to watch this!
Agree! Another great driver is DevilsGraveyard7. Had the fortune (or misfortune) of racing with him more than a couple of times. Needless to say I was happy with 2nd :P

Lets just say that it wouldn't be a great idea to try and imitate his driving.
Sort of a shame since I did look up to him :guilty: he was the only Top 1 player I've ever played with. Being with Top 10 players is one thing, but being with the Top 1 is something else

It will be a privilege for me to comment this race. The progression of @ORMA_Snow has been admirable, he just started competing with steering wheel about two years ago. First his GTFusion championship in 2016 arrived, and now he´s one of the top streamers and drivers in the world. We are all witnessing a generation change in Gran Turismo´s competitive players. Now most of them don´t aim for the GT Academy but for being in big eSports teams that can provide them real world opportunities.

Will it be possible to enter the lobby and watch on our own PS4s? Is that even a thing I don't know. It'd be cool to choose which cars to follow and what camera angles.

Or is it accessible only via the stream mentioned?

Sort of a shame since I did look up to him :guilty: he was the only Top 1 player I've ever played with. Being with Top 10 players is one thing, but being with the Top 1 is something else

I don't even know what a top1 is. The top1 is occupied by several different people at different points in time and different tracks. There's not a top1 in GTS IMO.

I don't even know what a top1 is. The top1 is occupied by several different people at different points in time and different tracks. There's not a top1 in GTS IMO.

Can’t speak for euro servers, but for America’s the top 10 never really changes. Always that damn snow or IOF if he shows up. Always chasing them boys

Can’t speak for euro servers, but for America’s the top 10 never really changes. Always that damn snow or IOF if he shows up. Always chasing them boys

Exactly, but there's not a single person in the top1 all the time.

In Europe, for sure that doesn't happen and the top10 varies a lot.

It's exactly as you say. Who I'm referring to is the top 1 at any given moment that I getto race with. DevilsGraveyard7 might not be top 1 all the time back then but when I did race him he was number 1, so that's what I'm referring to :)
Same here in Asia. Top 10 is usually occupied by 15 or so players that are always there :lol: (I just steal a spot before any of them come in every now and then)

Will it be possible to enter the lobby and watch on our own PS4s? Is that even a thing I don't know. It'd be cool to choose which cars to follow and what camera angles.

Did anybody ever answer this cause this sounds decent if possible

Did anybody ever answer this cause this sounds decent if possible
sadly the room will be full, because there will be 14 racers + 1 streamer/narrator + 1 commentator, GT limitates the rooms to 16 players only :(

Orma looks a different breed altogether. I'm still amazed that he's playing sat in what looks like a dining chair haha goes to show all this fancy setup means nothing

In one of the stream, his whole family sit behind him and wait for him to go out or something. He can deal with this pressure and I believe that’s the main reason he drive fast.

Back